eighteen

"Arsalaan Baig!"

"You boring man!" Malaika huffed at him, while he sat on the bench unaffectedly with an amused smile playing on his lips. It was fun to watch his wife getting riled up. Angry Malaika is a mood.

"I'm not riding that bicycle." Arsalaan made a face at her request, while she glared at him funnily.

They were in a private park owned by the Baig's, came here on Malaika's insistence, who claimed to be bored to death, now that he started going back to the office.

Arsalaan took her to this park, so they'd take a stroll leisurely and talk random things, she was happy as long as they go out. But the moment they entered here, Malaika's eyes were stuck on those cycles and she was demanding him to go on a race with her.

But riding a bicycle? No can do. What if someone sees them? The famous business tycoon spotted riding a bicycle? Hell no. On top of that, he's wearing a freaking Armani suit. That's right. Riding bicycle in an Armani suit. No. He'd pass.

But his wife is ever persistent. She always makes things happen her way and today happens to be one such day.

"Arsalaan." she sat beside him and locked her hands with his, who gave her a look.

"We will race from here to there. It will be fun. Please." and there she goes with her classic puppy eyes, anyone can fall for that. Her honey brown eyes have this effect on people. He has been a victim of it many times. A groan left his mouth as he shook in yes, making her squeal in happiness as she placed a kiss on his cheeks in excitement, "thank you! I know you'd agree."

Both of them froze at that.

Heat raised on Malaika's cheeks as she looked away almost immediately. It's been three and half months now, never did they ever kiss. She'd always dreamed of this, her first kiss with her husband. But never thought that it'd happen like this, in heat of the moment.

"Let's go." Arsalaan stuttered as he tried hard not to look her in the eyes and walked towards the cycles and talked with the guy who was renting it.

His behaviour kind of hurt Malaika. Even if it did happen in impulse, she wanted some kind of... reaction?

She got up with a huff and walked behind him angrily.

"Here you go." he pulled one cycle towards her, who took it silently and sat on it, cautious with her dupatta and pants. Arsalaan made sure that she was riding safely and followed her behind.

His reaction kind of spoiled her fun and now, she hated being out of their home, riding a freaking bicycle. Which made her drive faster in anger.

Arsalaan paced up with her worryingly, her behaviour was odd. The feeling of her soft lips still lingered on his cheeks which made him smile bitterly. Had she been the old Malaika she would have slapped him hard for taking advantage of her state.

He has already stooped very low by forcing her into marrying him, and now encouraging these kisses would make him a pervert. It meant taking advantage of her condition and he'd never do that to her. If only it was that easy.

The ride went on for half an hour with Malaika getting angry at herself for feeling this way. Why was she so mad in the first place? She had no idea but not getting a good reaction for that kiss got her so upset and made her want to pull her hair in frustration.
Why on the earth was Arsalaan Baig having such effects on her anyway?

A stone came on her way and her wheel was about to trip on it which made her pull the brakes suddenly. Arsalaan stopped at once and got down from the cycle to check up on her.