𝟶𝟶𝟺

🥀𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝐿𝐼𝐶𝐴

September 23rd, 2020

THIRD PERSON

      Angel laid in her bed scrolling through her phone, she's been having really bad anxiety and her meds aren't helping.

        She stayed in bed most of the day until she got a text from Rae asking if Angel wanted to join a couple of games of among us.

       She threw her blankets off herself walking over to her desk set up, she brought her feet up onto her chair and her shaking hand to the mouse.

        She slipped her headphones on her ears, she clicked the discord taking a deep breath. She got into the call and everyone immediately greeted her.

        "Hey guys" she spoke softly.

        "You okay Angel? You seem off" Poki asked, Angel, smiled.

        "No I'm okay, just my anxiety getting the best of me like normal" she mumbled running her hands through her hair.

         "Yeah I know what that's like" corpse spoke up, she hummed.

          They started the game and large bold letters of crewmate were shown on her desktop. She walked around the polus map.

         "Two in the lab, one in electrical.....specimen two." She whispered to herself she moved her mouse to click out of it when the lights went out.

        She walked down to the hallway and walked down to the specimen where there was now a dead body that belonged to Toast.

         She clicked the report and unmuted herself for the meeting. "Body was in the specimen." She spoke softly.

         "Woah I was down there and I left toast down there with Sykkuno," Dave said in a surprised voice, everyone hummed.

             "Wait- wait for Dave you're saying I did it?" Sykkuno asked. Angel puckers her lips her eyes darting back and forth from Sykkunos and Dave's name.

          "Well, I left you down there with him" Dave replied, Angel, let out a long hum followed by an obnoxious laugh.

        She unmutes her mic. "Dave, did you kill toast?" She asked causing Dave to let out a chuckle.

        "No, I didn't," he said in between laughs. "I'm being framed! Why did you even go to specimen Angelica?"

       She smiled running her hands through her hair. "I was at the admin table and saw two people in specimen, I took the long way into medbay. And walked in and saw the body" she explained.

           "Yeah she's safe, I saw her in admin" Corpse said, she smiled leaning back in her chair just listening to everyone else argue.

             Her smile faded when her anxious thoughts came back to her mind, she bit her nails her leg shaking again along with her hands.

        She continued to play the game ignoring the thoughts running through her head just to scare her.

      Her shaking came to a point where she can't even move her character around the screen. She stood there on the game and covered her face with her hands.