𝟶𝟷𝟸

A/N: in this chapter, I make someone very disrespectful towards the main character (Angelica) I don't have anything against this person. I just remembered this person being in a live stream with the group and he was a very obnoxious and poor sport so I used them in this chapter. Enjoy ☺️

🥀ANGELICA

Oct, 14th 2020

THIRD PERSON

"late stream today guys." Angelica sighed leaning back in her seat.

      "We have some people I have yet to play with. So we have the normal. Corpse, Rae, Toast, Poki, Sykkuno, Charlie. And Leslie" She listed running her hands through her hair.

     "And some people I'm going to play with for the first time is, xQc and Ludwig" she finished

     She looked at the discord seeing there were a good amount of people there. "So before I join, I wanted to say I'm drinking a little bit of wine. I'm a little wine drunk." She confessed to her stream.

          She joined the discord saying she hellos. "I'm a little wine drunk, sorry if I throw some games." She chuckled.

       "That's cool- I don't think we met I'm xQc." She looked around the screen seeing his name.

     "Oh hey, I'm Angel." She said in a happy voice, little did the know at the end of the stream her emotions will be the opposite.

         "Hey Baby" Corpse said in a 'joking' tone.

         "Hey Corpsey, how are you." She said she leaned back taking a sip of her wine.

       Once everyone joined they started the game and she was a crewmate for the first round, she walked around with corpse-like always doing tasks with each other.

       "Why do you think Corpse doesn't show his face?" She read off the comments. "He's a very private person. And people need to respect that." She replied.

        "I think it's disgusting how people are trying to dig into his life when he clearly doesn't want people to" she scoffed while doing a task.

         Suddenly a body was called. "The body is in Admin at the admin table." Toast said.

      "Well, Angel and I were in communications because I had the download thing." Corpse explained, Angel hummed in agreement.

        The decision to skip this round Angel and Corpse stuck together like always, they walked passed xQc into Nav seeing a dead body.

      Angel reported the body seeing it was them two, Poki, xQc, and Charlie.

      "Where was the body misses Angel," Charlie asked, she smiled moving her mouse over xQc's name.

     "Corpse and I were walking up from communications and walked right past xQc and the body was in the entrances of Nav." She explained.

      "Wrong! Wrong! I wasn't even there I was in the admin." He said his voice getting pretty loud which confused Angel.