𝟶𝟷𝟻

🥀ANGELICA

Oct, 18th 2020

THIRD PERSON

Day two and a half of not leaving her bed Angel developed a depressive episode, her room is a mess. The not so normal pile of clothes sitting in the corner.

The cups and old bowls of food sitting on her nightstand, the same clothes she's been wearing for the past three days.

      She always told herself she wasn't going to get this bad again, but the world has different plans.

     Ignore everyone even her mom but the only person she didn't want to ignore was ignoring her, and in her mind, it was her fault.

      Countless nights of her staying awake just to hear that deep raspy voice, thoughts running through her mind of going to the store just for a slight chance to bump into him.

       Every time her phone went off her heart jumped thinking it was Corpse only to be disappointed once again.

      Today she took a shower got into a change of clothes after two days, she put on an overgrown sweatshirt and some old Halloween shorts.

She sat at her monitor debating if she should stream or not, not streaming for days worried her fans and it also worried her for falling off her only income.

Working up the courage to stream she set everything up and clicking the live stream waiting for everyone to get in.

"Hey guys, I've been gone a while." She sighed bringing her feet onto her chair.

"No among us today, unless I get invited to one. I was thinking I would show you my island on Animal crossing." She raised an eyebrow looking at her chat.

The chat was filled with positive feedback for it, she grabbed her switch hooking it to the monitor, and made sure everyone could see it.

"So if you don't know what Animal crossing is, it's a single-player game sorta you can have people on your island." She started to explain while the game started up.

"You move into a deserted island and you make a village of your liking. You can sell stuff to buy things. I enjoy it because it's a day by day game and I like those." As she finished explaining her character exited her house on AC.

She walked to her entrance trying not to show too much of her island, she gave her stream a full tour of her island.

     "I have always been hesitant to show my island, but someone made me feel comfortable enough to." She explained.

      Suddenly a voice boomed through her speakers signaling someone joined in the discord that she was randomly sitting in.

       "Hello!" The high-pitched voice squealed and Angel immediately knew who it was.

     "Hi, Rae!" Angelica smiled.

    "We have a spot open in among us if you wanna join!" She said Angelica sighed looking at her chat who slammed yes.

     "Yeah, I'll join. Who's all in?"