𝟶𝟸𝟽

🥀ANGELICA

OCT 31, 2020

THIRD PERSON

Angel woke up her phone blowing up on the nightstand next to the bed at three am, Angel groaned rubbing her eyes.

Looking over at corpse whose back was now facing her, she turned to her stomach reaching for her phone.

Turning on her phone she squinting her eyes at the bright screen. Seeing multiple texts from Rae along with DMs from her as well.

"Seriously." She mumbled.

Angel slid her legs off the bed, standing up she walked to the bedroom door slowly creaking it open.

"Angel? Where you going" corpse spoke from the bed.

"Just going to the bathroom, don't worry I'll be back." She replied he hummed.

"Be careful" he said sleepily, Angel chuckled walking out of the room and to the kitchen turning on the light.

           Sitting at the kitchen table she brought her feet up onto the chair staring down at her phone. Rae constantly texting.

           Angel has always been the type of person to put other people's feelings before her own. That's why she's so quick to push people away.

          When her sister left that's when the gate was starting to close, at fourteen she lost the one person she was comfortable with.

       Again at sixteen, her father went to prison and that's when her gate fully closed, she didn't talk to her mom dropped all of her friends, and kept to herself.

      That was until she met Corpse, knowing the day they met their bond would overpower any other friendship or relationship she had in the past or the present.

      The way Corpse listens to her making her feel like someone cared for her well being, and she's going to throw that all away to protect someone else's feelings.

      Rae deserves to be happy she lost a lot recently and if Corpse is going to make her happy then Angel has to make tough choices and let Rae have him.

       "Angel?" a voice spoke behind her, she jumped turning her head seeing corpse walking into the kitchen.

         "Oh hey," she sniffed wiping tears she didn't notice fell.

           "Are you okay? Why are you crying." He whispered sitting on the floor in front of her, Angel cried looking away from him.

       "When am I never crying." She smiled her bottom lip quivering.

          "This one different, you're not laughing this time. This is a real cry." Corpse added, he grabbed her hands rubbing her knuckles.

              Angel looked at him and he gave her a sympathetic look making even more tears fall her face even more.

            "What's wrong." He asked in a soft comforting voice.

           "I'm scared I'm going im lose someone " she replied her voice cracking.

            "Who?" He narrowed his eyebrows, she shook her head looking down at her lap. "Who are you gonna lose."

              Corpse sat up placing his hands on her cheeks, she looked at him watching his eyes dilate as they connected with hers.

               "Do you think you're going to lose me?" He asked, Angel, didn't say anything. "Angel I'm not going anywhere." He chuckled.

             "I know, but everyone leaves eventually," she whispered.

"I'm not, I'll always be here for you." He replied, A small smile tugged at the corners of Angel's lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her chin on his shoulder, he rubbed her back.

"Are you sure your okay? You're making me nervous." Corpse asked, Angel, nodded staring off into the distance.

"I just want you to hold me" she spoke tiredly, Corpse wrapped his arms around her more protectively. "You smell really good." She mumbled with a laugh running her fingers through his hair.

                 "You should probably get back to bed." Corpse pulled away to look at her, she nodded her hands still on his shoulder.

                 Corpse stood up sliding his hands into hers, Angel stood up walking with him into the cabin bedroom.

               Once they climbed into bed Corpse pulled Angel to his chest, She cuddled into his side.

              Corpse traced his fingers softly across the side of her face, Angel flutters her eyes closed hugging one arm around his stomach.

           "Hey, Angel." Corpse spoke quietly, Angel hummed. "I think I- I lo-

              Before Corpse finished his sentence small snores left Angel's mouth, Corpse sighed starring up at the ceiling.

            "And she's asleep, better luck next time Corpse."

A/N: If you play animal crossing, do you time skip or go by real time?