𝟶𝟸𝟺

🥀ANGELICA

OCT, 29th 2020

THIRD PERSON

                  Angel woke up to her alarm blaring in her ear, letting out a groan she smacked her phone turning off the alarm.

                 Shoving her face into her pillow for a while she found the motivation to get up. Going to the bathroom doing her business and brushing her teeth.

               Walking downstairs she made her and corpse cup of tea, waking back upstairs she went to Corpses room knocking softly.

           Grabbing the handle creaking it open seeing he was still asleep, she walked in setting his cup of coffee on the nightstand.

            Sitting on the bed crisscrossing her legs, taking a sip of hers and she just stared at him as he slept.

               "Why are you looking at me" he mumbled his voice even deeper than usual, she smiled setting her cup down.

             "You cute when you sleep." She giggled, he raised an eyebrow and she nodded sending him a wink.

             He sat up with a grunt clearing his throat, Angel handed him his tea. "Mmh thank you" he hummed, she nodded.

                 "We have twenty minutes until we have to stream, there should be an unused toothbrush in there," Angel explained pointing to the bathroom in that room.

                 "How do you look so good when you wake up?" He asked, Angel, blushed looking away.

               "I'm going to set up stream" she chuckled standing up from the bed and walked to her room.

             Sitting down at her desk, setting up her live but not completely starting it. Before she could start her phone ran from across the room.

"Hello," she said grabbing her phone and putting it to her ear.

"Hey Angel, it's Naveh." She heard from the other side of her phone.

Naveh her older sister who left years ago to a foreign country without telling anyone. Angelica sat down on her bed.

"Hey," Angel said quietly.

"Hey little sis, how you doing?" She asked, Angel.

"I'm doing okay. Ho-how are you?" Angels shaking voice spoke.

          "I'm coming back home, with my kids soon," Naveh spoke, Angel closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

            "Okay." She whispered. "Um, do you need a place to stay?" She clears her throat.

             Her bedroom door opened revealing Corpse, she looked up at him and he gave her a confused look.

           She put her phone on speaker and Corpse sat down in front of her, they locked eyes for a while.