𝟶𝟸𝟶

🥀ANGELICA

Oct 24th, 2020

THIRD PERSON

           "My sister called last night," Angel spoke softly lifting her legs letting Corpse sit down and she laid her legs across his.

            "The one that moved?" Corpse questioned, Angel, hummed picking at her fingernail. "What she say?"

            Corpse placed his hand on her knee rubbing his thumb across it soothingly. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked, she shrugged.

            "It's just- she has a family now I guess" she laughed to hide her pain. Corpse nodded listening to everything she was telling him.

Angel scooted closer to Corpse, laying her head on his shoulder, Corpse wrapped his arms around her protectively.

"Did she say the why she left?" Corpse asked, Angel, shook her head no.

"She did say she wanted to come back, but since Covid, she can't." She explained running her hands down her face.

              "Do you want to see her?" He  raised an eyebrow at her, She groaned laying back but keeping her leg across Corpses lap.

          "I do- I don't know. I was so mad when she left because I don't understand why she left." Angelica confessed placing her hands on her stomach.

           "Maybe she had a good reason." Corpse offers, Angel nodded setting up tapping her fingers on Corpse's rings.

              Angel looked up at Corpse and their eyes connected, Angel's cheeks heated up and she looked away quickly.

             "Did you just blush?" Corpse smirked.

           "Me Angelica blushing? No chance." She shook her head, Corpse chuckled patting his hand on her leg making a beat.

           Angel stared down at Corpses hands as he twirled his ring around his finger. Shocked that his whole hand covers her whole knee.

             "I have a question." He said snapping her out of her gaze.

          "What's your question." She hummed looking up at him.

        "I saw on TikTok that when a woman is half way into a relationship she loses feelings but stay because they regain their feelings back?..." he asked, Angel, snorted covering her mouth.

           Corpse laughed slightly but the look on his face is showing that this was a serious question that he had.

           "Yeah, that's normal for me at least." She smiled.

         "I have another question." He said quickly, Angel nodded.  "Can I take you somewhere?"

         Angel smiled setting up straight he looked at her with a hopeful look. "I will love for you to take me somewhere." She replied he smiled.

       Exiting his apartment they walked down to his car, Angel sat in the passenger seat buckling her seatbelt.

        "Where are we going?" She asked, he smiled.