𝟶𝟸𝟿

🥀ANGELICA

NOV, 4th 2020

THIRD PERSON

                 "I just don't understand why your ignoring him." Angel's sister said over the phone.

           Angel groaned laying her head back onto the couch. "I explained it ten times already." She said in frustration.

          "Okay? Well, you two kissed, you think he's going to forget that." Her sister pointed out, Angel sighed.

            "I know, that's why I feel bad." She replied laying her head on her knees.

             "I don't see why you let this Rae girl push you around." She said, Angelica, laughed running her hands through her hair.

             "She's not pushing me around, I am choosing to not be in a relationship right now," Angel explained.

          Her sister scoffed. "Right when was the last time you've been laid." Her sister said, Angel, gasped.

         "Okay! We're done. I'll call you later." Angel laughed hanging up the phones.

        Angel stood up off the couch cleaning up her dishes from the meal that she just ate when she got another call.

        Wiping her hands on her sweater she picked it up seeing it was from Corpse. "Hello" she sang setting the camera up on the counter.

        "Heyyyyyy" corpse dragged out the Y, Angel raised an eyebrow at him.

         "What's up?"She laughed.

         "What's up with you? Ignoring me and shit." He said, Angel, leaned on the counter.

          "I'm not ignoring you I've been very busy, my sister coming back to the states. Hey, I sent you pictures of me crying on Election Day." She pointed out.

           "Yeah, yeah you did, I'll give you that." He laughed, she snapped her fingers doing a twirl.

             Angel pulled her hair into a bun and slid her sweater off leaning her in a sports bra and some shorts.

           "Oh Rae is having a very small get together tonight, wanna go?"corpse asked, Angel, hummed clicking her tongue.

           "I don't know, with Covid-" she said nervously.

           "I know but we've all been quarantined in our homes, we got Covid test after the trip." He replied, Angel, sighed.

          "Okay after that, I'm never leaving the house." She said sternly.

           "Me to, I don't plan on leaving ever again." He laughed, Angel, smiled. "Are we going to drive together?"

"We can if you want to just stop by my house," Angel replied, Corpse gave her a thumbs up.

           After ending the call Angel ran upstairs to her bathroom starting a shower, slipping her clothes off she stepped in.