𝟶𝟸𝟼

🥀ANGELICA

OCT, 30th 2020

THIRD PERSON

"If you keep glaring at your phone your gonna get wrinkles." Corpse spoke from the driver's seat.

               Angel looked over at him quickly locking her phone. "Sorry, Rae's just blowing up my phone" she sighed rubbing her eyes.

                "About what? She okay." He asked, Angel, nodded.

                 "Yeah, she's just annoyed we canceled out on that lobby." Angel lied picking out her fingernails, Corpse sighed.

                "I told her we'd make it up to her." Corpse replied, Angel, bit her lip out of nervousness she'll blurt something wrong out.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive? You've been driving for like 8 hours." Angel asked changing the subject, Corpse shook his head.

"I can go a little while longer, I like driving in the rain." He said, it was only light rain but it was still aesthetically pleasing.

"Okay well, the next rest stop is two hours away. Wanna switch then?" She smiled, he nodded lacing his fingers with hers.

Angel and Corpse sang along to Viva La Vida, Corpse brought Angel's hand up to his mouth using it as a microphone.

He put her hand up to her lips and she started to sing the part that was on stumbling over the words.

            "Oh hey, Rae texted." He pointed at her phone, Angel's hand smacked over her phone picking it up and throwing it into the backseat.

              "Oh- what?" He jumped looking back then facing the road again.

              "I have no idea why I did that." She laughed reaching back and grabbed her phone.

           "Me neither, but am I surprised? not really" corpse laughed along with her.

             An hour later Angel fell asleep she was curled into a blanket, Corpse tapped the stirring wheel to BONES.

                Pulling into the rest stop he parked looking at Angel who slept peacefully. Running his hand across her cheek she jumped against his touch.

              "Sorry, we're at the rest stop" he chuckled, Angel sat up stretching small squeaks left her mouth along with her bones popping randomly.

               "Do you have my mask?" She asked, Corpse pulled it out of his pocket handing it to her. "Thank you." She smiled slipping it behind her ears.

              Corpse wakes around opening Angel's door sticking his hand out for her to grab it. She grabbed his hand getting out of the car and he closed the door behind her.

Angel placed her other hand on his bicep walking into the gas station where there were only about two other people inside.