𝟶𝟶𝟿

🥀ANGELICA

Oct, 7th  2020

THIRD PERSON

          Angel immediately ran to her bathroom letting out a gasp when she stared at herself in the mirror. She wetted a washcloth wiping the old mascara under her eyes.

        She grabbed lip gloss applying it to her lips, she brushed through her hair. As she frantically got ready when a loud ring came from her bedroom.

       "Fuck" Angel cursed to herself looking down at her outfit, she ran into her room pulling off the baggy sweatshirt, and grabbed a nice blue sweater.

      Angelica changed into some leggings and grabbed her phone clicking the answering the call only to be met by a black screen.

      "Oh hey" she smiled blowing a strand of hairs from her face, she slowly slid down back to her spot on the ground propping the phone up so he could see her.

       "Hey, I'm still waiting to show my face. I just need a minute." He laughed softly, Angel smiled sitting on her knees.

      "Take your time, I won't rush you" she replied, she grabbed her paintbrush going back to her painting.

She went back down to her painting using a small paintbrush and putting small paints to make it look as if the person that she's drawing is crying.

Angelica bit her lip setting up straight switching out the brushes only to not like how the eyes came out, she tilted her head to the side.

She glanced up at her phone to see she was now pointed up at a ceiling, she leaned in on her palms.

"I like your lampshade, I have the same one." She laughed picking up her phone and showing her ceiling lamp like he was.

"Nice, I'd love to meet it one day," he says, Angelica chuckled putting her phone back in its original place.

She looked back down at her painting biting her bottom lip, she grabbed the thin paintbrush again touching up the eyes.

"Should he have black hair or color- oh wow" she looked up at the phone and the paintbrush slipped from her fingers.

Corpse chucked, when she looked up a darker haired boy was displayed on the screen. She swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Fuck you're making me nervous," he said moving the phone from his face, Angel sat up straight moving all her stuff and getting closer to the phone.

"No sorry, it's okay." She said.

      He slowly moved the phone back and he clears his throat, she smiled tilting her head to the side.

     "Hey" she whispered.

    "Hell-hi" he cleared his throat again, she could tell he was nervous because of how the phone was shaking.

     "You are so...like beautiful," she says, Corpse laughed shaking his head.

     "Thank you. Your beaut- this is so crazy" he whispered, Angel, smiled standing up and taking her phone with her.