𝟶𝟸𝟸

🥀ANGELICA

OCT 28th 2020

THIRD PERSON

               Angel and Corpse laid across her bed, she convinced corpse to watch the entire Twilight series.

"I've always wanted to go to Forks, Washington, to see the places twilight was made," Angel spoke quietly.

"Why haven't you gone?" Corpse asked, Angel, shrugged, she sat up stretching her arms up.

Corpse hummed playing with her hair that laid flat on her back, he ran his fingers through her soft hair.

"I've always wanted to go with my sister." She replied. "Ready for eclipse!?" She said excitedly.

"Can we take a break" he mumbled, Angel, nodded.

Angel turned sitting on her knees but now facing Corpse, he smiled at her and she gave him one back.

"How bad do you wanna go to forks?" He asked, she hummed tapping her chin with her pointer finger.

"Like a- twelve" she joked laying down, resting  her chin on Corpses chest and twirled a curly strand of his hair in her finger.

"Let's go." He said, she snorted shaking her head.

"Yeah right." She mumbled, she looked up at him and he had a serious look on his face. "Wait really?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Isn't your birthday this Friday?" He replied she gasped placing her hands on the sides of her face.

"I completely forgot my birthday! How did you know." she squinted her eyes at him, he smiled.

"You always bragged at the fact your birthday was on Halloween." He said, she nodded in agreement.

"Okay, but we can't go we have work, and don't you have doctors- maybe another time." she shook her head.

Corpse gave her a look sliding his hands into hers lacing their fingers together. She looked at their hands then back at him.

"We can stream before leaving. I don't go to the doctor every day so that's not a problem. Come on let's do something." He spoke softly trying to convince her.

"That's a long drive and I don't trust planes right now." She frowned, Corpse smiled.

"We drive the day before look at trees and shit, spend the night and celebrate your birthday looking at all the twilight things you want" he raised an eyebrow at her.

Angel sighed looking up at the ceiling that happened to have a mirror on it. "Okay fine, only Covid safe things. I don't want you to get sick" she replied.

Corpse cheered tackling the girl to her back, Angel laughed loudly. "But-" she put a finger up, Corpse rolled his eyes.