Secret - Daniel Ricciardo

You've never been a girl who parties, you don't like going to clubs and being surrounded by drunk people all night. Your feet always hurt so bad after a night out, and you hated it. Until you met your boyfriend, in a club. Ironic isn't it? He thought you were so cute dancing with your friends and having but, but you weren't having fun at all. You were utterly wasted, drinking away the hate for going to a club. You got wasted and made out with him, but he wanted to see you again, and now he was your boyfriend.

Daniel Ricciardo, your boyfriend, liked going out and being surrounded by friends. He thought you did too, so every week you were going out. You didn't have the heart to tell him that you didn't like going to clubs at all, so all you did was getting drunk until you didn't feel anything anymore. That has been going on for a few months now, and you were getting tired of it. The hangovers were the worst.

'Can't we just stay home?' you asked Daniel, who was getting ready to go out.

'What? Why? I thought you were excited to go?' He walked out of the bedroom and looked at you.

'I was, but I...'

'Do you feel okay? Are you sick?' He asked all worried and walked over to you, laying his hand on your forehead.

'I'm fine,' you giggled and pushed his hand away. 'It's just...'

'You know you can tell me anything, right?' he asked and sat down on the bed in front of you.

'I know, I just... I'm not really a party type,' you confessed.

'What do you mean?'

'I don't like going out to clubs. I hated it. When we met, my friends just sort of kidnapped me and dragged me to the club, and I got wasted as hell because I hate going out. My feet are so hurt after a night of dancing.'

'Are you serious?' Daniel asked and burst into laughter.

'I am. I normally don't go out at all.'

'Thank god,' Daniel laughs and lets himself fall on the bed.

You look at him, confused.

'Don't get me wrong, I like to go out and grab a beer, but every free weekend is just getting too much.'

You started to laugh too. You couldn't believe that he didn't like to go out at all.

'Let's stay in tonight, for the rest of the month and see when we want to go out,' you said.

'That sounds like a great plan to me,' Daniel laughed.