red-handed

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED 

I'm sitting next to Lorenzo with my head on his shoulder. I was still shaken up from the panic attack earlier, and even though I reassured Lorenzo and Blaise that I was fine. I really wasn't. Enzo puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer, I can tell he knows somethings wrong.

"Are you sure you're fine, I mean, you haven't had a panic attack in months, then one comes stronger than ever.."

"I'm fine Enzo, I promise," I say, then I kiss him, and he smiles.

"Disgusting.." Blaise scoffs, and he leaves who knows where.

Draco and Onyx approach the table, and Draco huffs as he sits down.

"Are you alright Draco?" I ask.

"Where were you? You were supposed to meet me." He harshly whispers.

"I had another panic attack."

"Bullshit you haven't had one in months," He yells.

"It's true, I was there." Lorenzo backs me up.

"Whatever." Draco scoffs, as he scoops mashed potatoes and plops them on his plate.

Lucille reaches the table, and sits down across from Draco.

"Afternoon," she says with a huge ass smile, looking between Lorenzo, Onyx and I.

"Are you going to eat the whole fucking table again?" Lorenzo joked around.

*seating chart lol: Lorenzo, Me, Draco on one side, in that order. So to my left it's Lorenzo, and to my right it's Draco. Across from Draco is Lucille, and to her right is Onyx."

"Piss off," Lucille responds, she scoops food onto her plate, "Where's Blaise?"

"I could fucking care less!" Onyx exclaimed while cutting slices of beef.

"What happened to you two?" Draco queried as he removed his cloak.

"He just kissed Pansy last night.." She drifts and see's Draco's neck. "Malfoy, you whore! Who put that on your neck!?"

"What?" I say and I look over to see a hickey on Draco, "Woah, you and Pansy again?!"

"Holy fuck mate, you're shagging Pansy?" Lorenzo said as he took his arm off of me and poked his hickey and Draco winced.

"None of your business.." Draco huffs.

"You're definitely going to tell me later.." Lorenzo said blankly, and he puts his arm around me once again.

"And you're going to tell me who gave you two that.." Onyx said while pointing at Lorenzo and I's necks. I slap my hand on my neck, I forgot to cover the hickeys.

Draco pulls my arm away from my neck and moves my hair out of the way.

"Who the fuck gave you those?!" He yells as he lets go of my hand.

"I did." Lorenzo said blankly, "We're dating."

"I always knew you two would date sooner or later!" Onyx exclaims, and I smile, "Just be careful, boys never fail to disappoint me."

"You're just mad that Blaise kissed pugface." Enzo boasted and he stabbed his potato and ate it.

"You know Enzo, you're the one who dared him to kiss her!"

"Yeah, I shouldn't have done that. I apologize," He stared at the sulking look on Onyx's face, "Do you want me to talk to him?"

Onyx already started to tear up, I felt bad for her, but they were never official, mostly just good friends. "No, he's stupid anyway." She said while wiping her tears.