luna

Okay, so I decided not to write about the part where Lorenzo uses the charm to show Lucille that she's pregnant because, why not. So basically this is 2 days after Ari got railed by Enzo, and now Lucille knows that she's pregnant. 

arianna riddle

Lucille wasn't hungry, so, we decided to go to the courtyard. Yesterday, she found out that she was pregnant. Lorenzo and I had already known, but we told Narcissa that we wouldn't tell her right away so she doesn't distract Draco.

While Lorenzo was talking to Lucille yesterday, I ran into Luna Lovegood, everyone called her insane. To me, she was just unique, and I liked that about her. We talked for hours, and she told me a lot about aura's and nargles. She even taught me how to see futures. Basically she could see a future between two people, and how their lives would play out. 

She's a very bright witch, I'll have to protect her during the war. 

Lorenzo, Lucille and I sat down on a stone bench in the sun. I kept Lorenzo up all night last night teaching him everything that Luna taught me, and he thought it was brilliant. It was his idea to sit in the sun because of it's healing properties.

"Lucille, are you alright?" Enzo asked Lucille, she seemed pretty out of it today.

"No." She responded blankly, "You two and Mrs. Malfoy knew about my pregnancy even before I did, why would I be alright?"

"Luce-" Lorenzo and I said in unison.

"I'm not done talking, I had every right to know the moment it was suspected. So why didn't you tell me?" She snapped and looked between Lorenzo and I, "Why didn't you tell Draco?"

"To protect you Luce." I say lowly.

"Given the circumstances, knowing about becoming a possible parent while you have an assignment to fulfill for the Dark Lord can take an absolute toll to execute the task-"

"Fuck the bloody task!" 

"You're not thinking straight Luce, you don't mean that-" I respond.

"I do!"

"You don't-"

"I do!" 

"Fuck's sake Lucille we're not 12 years old anymore!" Lorenzo huffed.

We all went silent.

"Sorry," she apologized.

"No, don't be sorry Lucille." Enzo reassured.

"You have every right to be upset," I add.

She bit her lip and nervously asked, "How do I tell Draco?" 

"You don't." Lorenzo said blankly.

"You can't, not right now," I rephrase.

She looked at us with confusion, "Excuse me?!"

"Do you want him to fuck up the assignment?" I jeered.

"No-"

"End of disscussion." Lorenzo responded.

I get up and start pacing back and forth, trying to think of a way to dumb it down for her, because she's clearly not understanding why she can't tell Draco. 

Lorenzo then pulls me closer to him and sits me down on his lap. 

"This is not the end of the disscussion! I need a bloody explaination!" Lucille snapped.

I opened my mouth to snap back at her but Lorenzo cut me off.

"Lucille, if you told Draco he wouldn't be able to focus. He'd fuck up the task, leaving you and his family in complete fucking danger, your child needs their father in one piece." Enzo sternly responded.