Chapter SEVEN

Kirby Carter

Your hands glide up the hard angles of his ripped core to rest on his broad, squared shoulders.. With one of his hands firmly squeezing your ass, the other travels up your spine to slip softly into your glossy dark curls, he leans down, bringing his heated breath to your neck, the faint smell of bourbon greets your senses..

Goosebumps rise across your flesh when he gently begins to kiss, nibble and suck at the sensitive spot behind your ear..

You give into him, eyelids fluttering closed as your head tips back.. "Tell me..Do you like this, Duchess?" He growls against your neck, the vibration humming through your bones.. Your whole body trembles with a nervous and excited energy..

You fall even deeper under the vikings spell.. "Yes, sir.. I do.."

You sigh the words contentedly and feel his smile against your skin before he fists your hair roughly in his grip, tugging your head back, holding in place, you to look at him.. You gasp at the heat of it all, a little surprised by the suddenness, but mostly delighted, because he's giving you a glimpse of the real domination that you crave from him..

"What about this?"

You whimper.. Already beginning to feel everything else fall away from your mind.. You let go and relinquish yourself..

He is in control, there is nothing to be done except enjoy every delicious silky and sharp sensation he has to give..

There is an indescribable feeling of true freedom that submitting brings you, it's as though you don't have a care or worry in the world, or a single negative thought.. Only he and you and your burning desire for each other.. "Oh.. Yes, sir.."

He smiles hungrily before he leans in to take your mouth with his, his skillful tongue working its way past the seam of your lips to tangle mercilessly with yours..

You taste the liquor on his lips and feel the want in his kiss..

Liquid heat pools at your center and you can feel the slickness gathering between your thighs, dampening your thin lace panties..

"Good.." He growls, pulling back and releasing you.. Leaving you dizzy without his hands to support you.. He's like a drug, a dangerous drug, and now that you've had a taste.. You can't stop.. "Take off my shirt, Duchess.."

You swallow and nod, dying to see what he's keeping underneath.. Your hands move to the hem of his shirt and he raises his arms for you to peel the soft cotton from his perfectly cut muscle.. The inky tattoos that begin at his neck,cover his body and go even lower than the low hanging waistband of his jeans..

Oh god.. He's like a beautiful work of art..

Roses, scripts, numbers, symbols and signs.. Each piece flows artfully into the next, fitting over his chiseled contours like a part of him that was always meant to be there.. You recognise a couple of the scripts on his chest to be typical Marine tattoos, you've seen something similar on your friend Patrick, which means this guy is some kind of military man.. Makes sense.. He has that air of command..

You reach out and run your fingertips over his sculpted abs, tracing the outlines there.. His eyes track your movements, darkend with desire.. "Tell me what you think?" He watches you, clearly enjoying your lusty reaction..

"I think.. I think you're perfect, sir.." You lick your hungry lips..

He chuckles, falling back onto the sofa.. "Perfect huh?.. Heh, you're sweet, first time I've heard that one, Duchess.. Now, take off your clothes.." He orders..