Dulce Secretum

The first novel of the Fariñas Series

Please be advised that Dulce Secretum includes mature content—undesirable themes, sensitive topics, and inappropriate language—that may not be suitable for young readers or sensitive minds, and may trigger traumatic experiences. Reader discretion is advised.

NOTE: Fariñas Series is an extension (and lighter version) of L Series. You don't have to read L Series but you'll be more familiar with the other characters if you do.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imaginative mind or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.

© 2021 by cieliastra

Jasmine Marie Garcia's life has never been perfect. She grew up in the province of Nueva Ecija and since then, she felt like all life has to offer her are tragedies like the books she read. Amidst her seemingly vicissitude life she stayed as loving, sincere, and curious—the reason why she meets Julio—the son of her mother's good friend who introduces her to the life beyond her books, and the four corners of her humble home. Their friendship was the complete opposite of her life; it was cheerful, amiable, and tranquil until one day Jasmine just disappears with no clue. The sweet soul, kind, and loving, is finally gone, but amidst all that, no one looked for her, except for Julio Arsemio Fariñas.

C I E L I A S T R A