A Mentors Return

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Aizawa we have to take her to U.A. now" I said more like demanded but still before he could ask why I said "just trust me" he nodded then we left.

At U.A.

Aizawa's P.O.V.

After we took the girl back to U.A. we headed straight to Recovery Girl's office. "So who's this then?" Recovery Girl asked after she hit problem child with her cane. "Nana Shimura" problem child said this caused her to have the same look Izuku did and the next thing we see is her calling All Might and Grand Torino.

Nobody's P.O.V. time skip 30mins.

After everyone arrived All Might and Grand Torino explained everything they saw that day with Nana filling in the details missed. "So what you are saying is that you weren't killed but taken and experimented on instead?" Aizawa asked. "Yes that's right?" Nana replied "so principal Nezu what class you want her in?" Izuku asked.

"Very clever Mr. Midoriya and to answer your question dince you helped save her she will be in your class as a student except for heroics for that she will be All Might's assistant if it's ok with them of course. So what do you say?" Nezu asked the two heroes. "Since he is the one that saved me I will accept those terms" Nana said with her smile causing Izuku to hide his face due to a slight blush. Luckily for him only Nezu saw this.

"Fair enough but due to her age now she will be my adopted daughter to avoid suspicion amongst other faculty members and the students." All Might said with both Recovery Girl and Grand Torino nodding in agreement. "*clap* very well it's settled then she will be Nana Yagi and she will be in class 1-A" Nezu said. And to add insult to injury "ah one more thing before I leave Nana you will be sharing a room with Mr. Midoriya there" then he leaves while chuckling to himself.

This caused the two to blush new amounts of red which was noticed by the remaining people in the room.

Time skip by a chibi Nana and chibi Izuku being teased.

Back at the dorms Aizawa went to sleep while Izuku introduced the new student to his friends and classmates. The first ones to talk to her were the girls since the guys were training in the 24/7 gym they have. "Right who wants food?" Izuku asked this caused the girls (except Nana) to cheer.

While wondering why Izuku headed to the kitch- "where's the kitchen?" He asked. This caused the girls (except Nana) to run to out of the dorm and hide.

Time skip Nobody's P.O.V.

'Now that the kitchen is clean and the foods done all that's left is to shout them' Izuku thought to himself. "Foods done come and get it" he shouted.

When the girls arrived they noticed they had assigned seats due to the food being covered and a little piece of paper with their names on top of it. When the removed the plate they saw the food they had was not only different to the others but it was the fact that he cooked being their favourites. And for Nana he cooked a ham and cheese Omelette with some rice as a small side.

"So good...this food is amazing" Nana said while wolfing it down almost choking a few times. "Right now when you have finished cleaning let me know I'll stick a movie on for us with some popcorn and snacks that I bought" Izuku said.

Ending chapter here ran out of motivation for now.