Quirk assessment test

Nobody's P.O.V.

After getting our p.e. uniforms they headed to the changing rooms halfway through changing thanks to Venom Izuku noticed that a boy with blonde hair and a black lightning bolt as well as a boy with purple balls for hair was looking at something.

(A/N) Sorry not going to write what they said but pretend they said the same stuff as they did in the anime.

Upon hearing what they said Izuku grabbed both off them by their throats and flung them into their lockers and yelled in a menacing tone "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU DISGUTSING LITTLE PERVERTED BASTARDS!!!" While doing so. Unfortunately they weren't able to respond since they were unconscious upon impact. "Thank you Izu~/Zuzu/Midoriya" the girls said in unison "no problem but I don't need your thanks since that's what anyone would do but your welcome all the same" Izuku replied. Little did he know all but one girl blushed at this that one Ochaco Uraraka the queen bitch. You could tell it was here when she said "your welcome Deku" in a snarky tone earning a hard slap to the face from Tsu the shy and quite girl and Jirou the loner rocker girl. "Grow up bitch" Rumi said when she slapped her as well.

Time skip to outside

After almost everyone got outside Aizawa asked "where are the other two and why does it look as if she was slapped?" For the boys Izuku explained not knowing that both the boys he hurt had already left for the principal's office.

And for the girl Himiko explained. After that principal Nezu asked for me along with a detective so  Izuku asked "may I know why I'm needed sir?" "Ah yes you are needed to answer a few questions involving an incident in the changing rooms" he replied. "May I bring a witness then?" Izuku asked "no need due to my quirk I'm a human lie detector" the detective said.

"Then let's go shall we?" Nezu said leading the two to his office. "So these two boys here said while they were getting changed you just attacked them for no reason why is that?" Nezu stated "simple I didn't sir they were perving on the girls and said some very disturbing things causing me to lose my temper and throw them into their lockers. I regret losing my temper the way I did and how I handled the situation because I should've just pulled them outside off of the locker room and informed either you or my teacher as to what happened" Izuku replied with a serious tone in his voice but only the two perverts could sense the venom dripping from each word said.

"So son why should I believe you over them?" Nezu asked and Izuku simply replied with "ask your detective he's the lie detector dad" and so he did knowing he put the fear of god into the two boys. And the detective pointed out that what Izuku had said is the truth and the two boys were arrested and kicked out of U.A. for their behaviour. Izuku was told to go back to his class after a simple apology from Nezu.

Izuku got back to his class and they all waited for what he had to say but before he could he did his quirk tests earning first for all off them. After explaining what transpired the girls hugged him as well as earning a kiss from his girlfriends.

Just fixed some small spelling errors. I also edited some parts hope you don't mind.