Movie night and games

I'm back oh warning short chapter and lemon.

E.m.v. emergency meeting vote.

Izuku's P.O.V.

After the class returned I filled them in as well as explaining as to who she is and why she's there the girls decided to stay since it was their annual movie night. "So how is Izu treating you so far?" Tsu asked "babe why?" I asked while pouting. *kisses cheek* "because I love you and I can" she teased *bites her lower lip gently* "so you think you can out tease me" I said then kissing the lip that I bit causing her to blush then I took her hand and took her to a closet.

7 mins and a moan later

Though it was only a quickie Tsu was limping slightly while holding onto something wet in her hands. I then walk out and get Mina but before I pull her in I say "it's your turn~" in a deep and husky voice.

7 mins and a slightly louder moan later

I did this to all the girls except Nana each moan louder than the last. And each time their knickers were soaked. "Wow who knew you had that much stamina" Mina stated when she finally caught her breath I  just shrugged with a slight smirk then have her a hickey on her collar bone. "I believe I won that one" I said with a smirk still on my face while she's blushing a deep shade of lilac. After we watched themovie properly we decided to play Among us.

Imposters
Mina and Izuku

Crewmates
Frost, Kyoka, Tsu, Momo, Toru, Toga and Nana.

Crewmates remaining
Frost, Tsu, Momo, Toga and Nana

Crewmates dead
Kyoka by Imposter
Toru by vote

Crewmates remaining
Tsu, Momo and Toga

Crewmates dead
Frost and Nana by Imposters

Crewmates remaining
Tsu, Momo

Crewmates dead
Toga e.m.v.

Imposters win

I high-fived Mina while giving her a small peck on her lips 'cherry' I thought to myself while claiming victory with her.

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Hey Mina while they're asleep on couch I'll lock up then we can continue what we started in the closet" Izuku said with his deep husky voice causing Mina to rub her thighs together.

35mins later

Lemon warning

After Mina met me back in the commons room we just looked at each other with nothing on then Mina swayed her hips while walking over to me "damn I hate it when your this sexy" I tell her. She then gets on her knees and puts my fully erect cock between her perky tits and starts massaging it with them while kissing and nibbling the tip.

After 5mins she decided to remove her tits and slowly starts pushing further down on my cock with her mouth. "Ghnnn..." I started to grunt more and more and each time she moves my cock an 1" deeper until it was in her throat. I couldn't handle the teasing anymore so I turned both her mouth and throat into my own personal fuckhole. I got rougher and faster each time causing her to gag "Ghhnnnnn... I'm... at... my..." I said before cumming down her throat and directly into her stomach.

"I ain't finished yet~" I told her then I flipped her onto her stomach allowing my instincts to take over and I just rammed my cock into her arse causing her to scream as loud as possible in both pain and pleasure. After 30mins of rough anal I came a second time then I went straight for her pussy and same thing again I just rammed into her causing another scream but this was one of pure pleasure my cock was hitting the back of her womb for 15mins before I pulled out and flipped her over onto her back then slammed into her again and while rough housing her I had one hand around her throat and another on her arse and after another 15mins I turned her into a chair then slammed as hard as I could causing us both to climax at the same time.

Lemon over

When we finished I picked her up one last time and we fell alseep on the couch with her on my chest.

(For the pic pretend both asleep no clothes only a thick warm blanket covering them).