Training pt1

Izuku's P.O.V.

It was the first day of training for me to control my powers properly Mr. Heller had already infected me with a virus that adapted to Venom straight away which was good to start with all I had to do was make claws appear and it worked after that I worked on strengthening them but while doing so I discovered that I could get venom to adapt them making them stronger.

"Good job kid you made them stronger now starting with the small pieces place them in the back of the truck while building your way up. We stop at 1200 hours for lunch." he said "Yes sir" I replied and with that my training began.

Time skip to 12pm

We was at a cafè when these men came in with weird attire but what stuck out the most was the way Mr. Heller looked at them. "Kid don't move or say a word" he whispered I replied with a slight nod he then continued "they work for blackwatch and they started this whole mess but somehow kept it under wraps from the outside world. When I pay for the check we will leave and head back to the beach while using alleyways understood?" He asked in a serious tone I nodded again.

After we finished our food we paid and left. It turns out we were followed but luckily not by them. It was Himiko Toga and she was pissed "Hi Himi-" I managed to say before she slapped me and before I could get another word in she furiously and passionately kissed me on the lips while I just melted into it by kissing back.

*cough* it was Heller fake coughing. 'Go figure' i thought 'I can hear your thoughts you know' he replied 'crap'. "Anyways who might you be blondie?" He asked "Himiko Toga sir and this idiots girlfriend well now third girlfriend and I'm not taking no for an answer." She said "good that kiss was awesome but for now I need to focus on training Frost and Kyoka are over there why don't you ask them they know everything about me that I couldn't tell you at the time but now they can."

I told her and so she happily skipped her way over to the girls and talked about my past that they knew and she talked about the parts I might have left out.

Time skip to end of training for the day

After we got home I took a shower while Frost cooked the food. It was my favourite Katsudon with bbq pork.

Lemon warning

It was Himiko's first time you could tell by the way she was visibly nervous so I calmed her down and we kissed which turned into a make out session then Himiko ripped my shirt of revealing my six pack and I ripped her bra off causing her firm yet supple size c tits to slightly bounce so as I was using my right hand to fondle her left tit and nipple my left hand was making it's way to her knickers and then I put both my middle and ring finger inside her causing her to yelp slightly and then as I got faster and faster she started to moan but the moment I felt her tighten around my hmfingers I pulled out "why'd you stop I was so close~" she said seductively with a fake pout. And then she realised my cock was aching to be inside her so she whipped it out only to be hit in the face and then she slammed down on it hard.

As she did she came and then she moved her hips up and down so I did the same going faster and harder each time she told me to.

After an hour we came at the same time it was her third and my first I filled her belly up to make her look pregnant again but luckily for us she was on the pill.

Time skip to 4am next day

After we headed to the park Heller was already there this time he made me learn armor. While in this form I learned another technique called blade and we cleared more of the beach by the time I learned hammerfist and shield we had cleared three quarters of the beach but little did we know a pink haired and skinned girl were watching us.

(A/N) T he next chapter is the entrance exam and final part of training.