Class Rep

It was the next day Izuku and his girlfriends had headed to the train station only to bump into Inko who was on her way to do some shopping.

"Oh sorry miss I didn't mean to bump into you" Izuku said lending her a hand ro help her up. 'Fuck it's my birth mom' he thought to himself. "It's ok young man just becareful next time" she said not recognizing her son. This didn't phase him after all there were no missing police reports, no missing persons posters nothing she didn't even try to look for him. "Huh nothing new" he mumbled to himself causing the girls and Inko to be confused so she asked "nothing new about what?" "You you fucking bitch did you even try to look for me mom" he said with venom. Then it hit her causing her face to turn pale "Izu i-is that really you?" She asked. "Oh now you recognise me now, you see me, NOW YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ME THEN AGAIN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM NEGLECT THEN THAT BASTARD ALL MIGHT DIDN'T RECOGNIZE ME AFTER ALMOST 11 YEARS!!!" He said this with as much venom and hatred that she fell to the floor in tears begging for him to forgive her.

"Come on girls were leaving otherwise we're going to be late" he said after calming down. They get onto the train and Himiko and Frost fell asleep on his shoulders. At this the other girls had a worried look on their faces Izuku noticed this and said "I will tell you after school I promise" he said which somewhat calmed them a bit.

Everyone had sat down waiting for class to start and then Aizawa came in and told everyone they had to pick a rep and vice rep for their class and whomever gets picked will have that position throughout their time at the school. Everyone then started shouting to pick them except for Izuku and Frost then Iida whom had his hand up the highest decided to call for a vote. In the end Izuku and Frost won Izuku was the rep and Frost vice rep.

"WHO VOTED FOR THE FUCKING NERD" Katsuki shouted "for the love of god GROW THE FUCK UP KATSUKI YOU POMERANIAN BITCH WITH NO BALLS YOUR SUPPOSED TO BECOME A HERO THAT'S WHY YOUR IN THIS SCHOOL BUT ALL YOU'VE FUCKING DONE IS ACT LIKE A FUCKING VILLAIN TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE!!!" Izuku shouted after finally snapping the whole class was quiet and shocked at what was said by the cinnamon roll but this just turned on a certain girl (Frost). Unknown to the entire class Aizawa also had his infamous shit eating grin hidden under his scarf. And a certain frog girl to blush at Izuku.

After all that was said and done the class had started hero training and Himiko was paired with Ryukyo while Ochaco was paired with Katsuki and Iida was paired with Izuku causing Frost to be paired with Todoroki she hated him but he always tried to flirt with her. All Might noticed this then had Iida swap with her causing Frost to mouth a thank you to Iida knowing he told the teacher about her situation with the knock off candy cane.

Winning teams
Izuku and Frost
Himiko and Ryukyo

Losing teams
Ochaco and Katsuki
Iida and Todoroki

After shool had ended Frost ran to Izuku along with the others and Tsuyu joined them so she could speak to them about how she feels but before she could Himiko pushed her onto Izuku causing them to kiss. "So will you be-" before Tsuyu finished her sentence Izuku kissed her again.

Sorry guys probably messed up a bit with this chapter but hope you like it anyways.