blacklight Venom

After Venom introduced itself to me we decided to head home for now but then we heard an explosion and decided to check it out. "Why aren't they doing anything?" A woman with a mature figure, purple hair and earjax (sorry if wrong) for earlobes was crying begging for something. "I don't know honey I just hope they save our daughter." A man with yellow hair said "excuse me but what's happening?" Izuku asked. "Oh a sludge like monster has our daughter hostage-" before she could get another word out Izuku ran to the middle between the sludge villain, his hostage and the heroes then it happened.

(A/N) Just focus on the transformation nothing else.

Everyone just stood there silently waiting to see what would happen then without warning Izuku created a tendril and stabbed the villain in the eye and used another to pull out the girl and placed her with the heroes after that he went back to attacking the villain then All Might appeared and sent the sludge all over the walls of the little ally way. He was about to stop the boy but he was to busy talking to the girl and her family then it hit him it was Izuku. 'I found you now to take you home' he thought but the boy knew and at the girls request and  the request of her parents he went with them to the hospital.

Time skip next day

After they kept the girl overnight due to how long she was in the sludge monster Izuku saw fit to register his quirk so no one would be the wiser.

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Hey glad to see your awake. How are you?" I asked with a smile only the parents noticed my worried tone though. "Great now my hero's here by the way call my Kyoka." She said "nah I think I'll stick with cutie~" I replied causing her dad to go red with rage while both Kyoma and her mom blushed. (The mother clearly isn't apart of the harem she is just blushing while thinking how to embarrass her daughter about this). "S-shut u-up baka" Kyoka replied "I will if you be my girlfriend and no it isn't because I saved you or because I think your cute and it's because I want to get to know you better" I replied.

I could tell she looked at me with different reactions wondering how to respond then her mother spoke up "of  course she will go out with you young man." "Like hell she will" her father replied then Venom spoke up "LISTEN OLD MAN HE JIST SAVED YOUR DAUGHTER'S LIFE SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU OLD FOOL YOU CAN'T TRICK ANYONE WITH THOSE KINDS OF SCARE TACTICS!!!" The dad then fainted along side his wife only Kyoka was fascinated by what happened you could tell by her smile and the stars in her eyes.

"THAT WAS SO COOL!" She yelled "thank you his name is venom and my  name is Izuku I'm glad your not scared oh I know we will go to a cafe down the road from here-" "IZUKU YAGI WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" All Might yelled alerting the parents. "what does it look like old man you are not my dad I have no family now plus why should I live with people that abuse and neglect me some dad you are." I yelled back and then Kyoka asked "what do you mean?" "*sigh* I mean All Might here is my dad at the age of four I was declared quirkless by our doctor so both him and my mom neglected me while my sister dated a boy knowing full well he bullies me while she pretends not to know about it and so does my so called childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo to make things worse my dad here was also born quirkless and he was given his quirk by Nana Shimura who by the way is my grandmother. Then 10 yrs ago he decicded to give his quirk to my sister knowing full well what was happening to me so I ran away I got taught by the number 1 & 2 heroes of China and the number 1 assassin hero of America the last one my girlfriend Frost came with me. But before you say anything it's best if I call her to explain my relationship better." And so he did.

30min time skip of Frost arriving and explaining their relationship with the Jirou family.

"That's ok I don't mind sharing after all who wouldn't want fall in love with this face" Frost said this while squeezing my cheeks in anger due to me being reckless. "Oh n old man never refer to my no our boyfriend as your son again. You have lost that right to call him that." Kyoka and Frost mentioned at the same time earning a chuckle from Kyoka's parents and a blushing storm with steam coming out of the ears that is Izuku.

"Hey kid you ready for training?" Said a tall man stood at the door. "Yes Mr. Heller I am." I said with a smile on my face causing both my girlfriends to blush.

(He will do the entrance exam and get the virus in the next chapter I promise).