VOLUME TWO

When you're growing up, life is inexplicably hard. You don't know who you are, you don't know what you're doing or what you're supposed to be doing, you don't know who you're supposed to love and who you're supposed to not. It's inevitable that there's going to be a struggle.

Four years ago my parents died in a car crash. I blamed the weather for that happening, and so four years ago thanks to my parents wills I was taken to Beacon Hills all the way in America to live with my cousin and uncle, Stiles and Noah Stilinski. That was how I encountered the sun. I encountered the man who made my heart stop, the breath hitch in my throat, my insides feel warm, any way you can describe romance within a book...I truly felt it.

And we fought. We fought and fought and fought and each time they kept saying we'd won, but we hadn't. You never really win things like that. It had me thinking I was dying, I almost did die...twice. Everything felt so horrible and then I had to go. I'd been torn from my life and turned into a werewolf. There was no other way but to leave.

So that was what I did. I left.

And now, you're probably going to be thinking where is the story if you're in a completely different country? There's an answer to that and the answer is that the story isn't over. Because it's never truly over. And now the story has changed.

My name is Grace Brookes, I'm nineteen and I've probably lived a life most could only dream of, and my stories changed. No longer is it a story of how I ran and cried about the supernatural creatures that we were forced to battle. No longer is it a story of how much hatred I have for Hunters, the Argents, and the alpha pack... and the stupid werewolf laws that are far too medieval for my taste. Although of course, all of that is still involved.

It's a story of how I got back to the sun.