Chapter Eleven

"Do you need any help Jin?" You stood next to him in the kitchen as you watched him cook.

"No, I'm fine. You can go rest. Lunch will be ready in about ten minutes." You left the kitchen and made your way into the spare room that Jin had let you stay in since he found out about Yoongi making you sleep on the floor.

Walking into the room, you stood there, letting out a sigh. Yoongi and Jungkook weren't home, so you were thankful that it would be a bit peaceful until they both came home.
You froze as you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist. You didn't have to turn around to figure out who it was.

"Hmm... Did my baby miss me...?" You stayed silent and let him do whatever he wanted. You had learned that even if you tried to fight him, he would still get what he wanted one way or another.
"Yoongi..." He hummed and buried his face into the crook of your neck.

"You smell... amazing... you smell like flowers..." But, of course, you smelled like flowers. You owned a flower shop, for fucks sake. Ever since you got tied into this marriage, you found out that Yoongi had sold the shop. Which was heartbreaking to hear, you had started that shop from the ground up, and in a snap, he had taken it away from you...

"Do you know what my favorite flowers are...?" He mumbled.

"My favorite flower... are Oleander's... do you want to know why?" Your breath hitched in your throat. You knew what oleanders were, and you knew what purpose they served.

"Oleanders are my favorite flowers... they may be beautiful... but one sniff... and you'll drop dead." A shiver ran down your spine as he placed small kisses along your neck.

"Should I get you some Oleanders...?" You immediately shook your head no, causing him to laugh.

"Alright... I won't then..."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You leaned against the counter in the kitchen as you waited for the water to boil since you were making soup for dinner. Jin had said he would help you but had to run to get a few things from the grocery store.

You stood there, staring blanky at the wall in front of you, when you felt a pair of hands wrap around your waist. Your hands immediately went down to pull the hands away and get out of his grip, but his grip only tightened.

"Don't." With that single word coming out of his mouth, you stopped struggling and just let him do whatever he wanted.

"Where is Jin Hyung?" He asked.

"He went to the grocery store to get a few things for the soup..." You quietly mumbled. Maybe you should've gotten used to Yoongi back hugging you when you least expected, but it always startled you, perhaps because you were always deep in your thoughts.

"Hmm...you even have Jin Hyung wrapped around your fingers..." You furrowed your brows, confused, you pulled his arms apart, and this time he let you. You turned and faced him.

"...what do you mean...?" He looked down at you and laughed, his laughter echoing throughout the kitchen.

"I saw the way he was defending you the other day... did you beg and ask him to protect you, and in return, you would warm his bed-" A slap echoed throughout the kitchen. Yoongi's head to the side as you had slapped him. You didn't think you would be able to do that, but you did. You were done with him and Jungkook thinking so little of you, assuming that you're nothing but some slut which you weren't.

"Don't you dare say that about me!" You growled back at him. Yes, Jin did defend you from Yoongi the other day, but that was only because Jin didn't want anything to happen to you. From the short time you've been here, you could say that you've developed a brother/sister relationship with him.

"And don't you dare say that about Jin." He laughed and slowly turned his head to look at you. He harshly grabbed your wrist and dragged you over to the stovetop, where the pot of water had started to boil.

"I see I have to teach you a lesson again." You let out a scream as he submerged your hand into the pot of boiling water. You tried to pull your hand out, but his hand tightened around your wrist.

"Y-Y-Yoongi..." You whimpered as you felt your hand literally get boiled. Tears started forming in your eyes as he continued to submerge your hand into the pot of water. Soon enough be pulled your hand out of the booking pot of water and pulled you closer to him.

"That should teach you not to raise your hand at me." He shoved your hand away and left the kitchen. You leaned against the kitchen counter, and you held your hand that had reddened and got burned in water. Tears flowed down your cheeks as the pain became unbearable. Why did this have to happen? You kept asking these kinds of questions, but you never got the answers to them.

"Y/n! Why are you crying!? What happened!" Jin walked into the kitchen, immediately dropped the grocery bags, and ran to you as he saw you crying.

"What happened?" He frantically checked your body and saw how you were holding your left hand in pain.

"You got burned!" Immediately he grabbed your hand and pulled you to the sink, turning the tap on and putting your hand under the cold water running.

"How did this happen, Y/n?" You continued to stare at your hand, which was now under cold water. More tears continued to flow down your cheeks, and you felt yourself start to hyperventilate.

"Y/n!" He turned you to face him. Seeing you start to hyperventilate.

"Breathe. Breath in. Breath out."

"You'll be okay. I'm a doctor, and I can help you." He tried his best to comfort you. Soon enough, your breathing calmed down, and you had stopped crying. After keeping your hand in the cold water for ten minutes, he turned the water off and carefully dried your hand.

"Stay here, okay? I'm going to go get the first aid kit." He said before running out of the kitchen to wherever the first aid kit was. You stared down at your hand that had rendered completely.
Soon enough, Jin came running back into the kitchen with the first aid kit in hand. He hastily opened it and took out the things he needed.

He carefully applied ointment onto your hand before wrapping it up with gauze. He handed you ibuprofen along with a bottle of water.

"Here, this should help with the pain. Thankfully it was only a minor burn." You took the pill and bottle and ate it, gulling the water right after. The room filled with silence as Jin contemplated to himself.

"If you have something to say... just say it..." You said, your voice utterly void of any emotions. He let out a sigh and turned to you.

"... How did you get burned...? And don't you dare lie to me, I know it wasn't because of an accident." You sighed, knowing you wouldn't be able to lie.

"... Yoongi..."

"What did he do? Did he do this?" You didn't say anything but nod your head. He let out a frustrated sigh and ruffled his hair.

"Seriously? He has gone too far, and this is getting out of hand." He was right. Yoongi was going too far... and you just wondered how much more of this would you be able to take...?