Chapter Thirty Five

You sat in the airport with Ahnjong, patiently waiting for your flight. You wrung your hands together as you contemplated whether or not you were making the right decision. Didn't it seem like you were a coward from running away? Ahnjong noticed this and placed her hand on your shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.

"Everything will be okay Y/n ah..." You gave a weak smile and nodded.

"I hope so..." A few minutes passed when your phone had started to ring. You took your phone out of your pocket and furrowed your brows when you saw the name of the caller. You accepted the call and brought the phone up to your ear.

"Hello? Why are you calling me Taehyung?" The other line was silent, the only thing you could hear was his breathing, and in your gut, you just felt that something had gone wrong.

"Noona... Jungwon is missing..." Your heart dropped into your stomach hearing those words. The color drained from your face. Ahnjong looked at you, confused.

"W-...what did you just say...?"

"Jungwon is missing...he got kidnapped..." Before he could say anything else, you hung up and grabbed your luggage before standing up and running off.

"Y/n! Where are you going!?" Ahnjong asked, chasing after you. She held onto your arm, causing you to turn around and look at her.

"Jungwon is missing! I need to go find him!" She stared at you in shock as her mind comprehended what you had just said. Your heart beats 100 mph as panic and fear arose.

Never in your life had you thought about your child being taken, and here you were, your child taken by god knows who!

"Come on, let's go!" You grabbed her arm before the both of you ran out of the airport and got into a car.

Please be okay, my baby...

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The room fell silent as everyone tried to think about what to do. Jimin was losing his mind, and he had his down ashamed that he was with Jungwon but had lost him.

"I-... I'm sorry guys... he was with me and then the next he was just... gone..." Everyone shook their heads as Jimin talked. They knew that it wasn't his fault because he wasn't the one that took Jungwon. But one man, in particular, sat at the head of the table with his jaw and hands clenched.

Ever since the meeting had started, he hadn't said a word, afraid that he would go off at the boys. So instead, he stared at the paper that was in his hand, reading the note over and over again.

"If you want to get your son back, meet me at xxxxxx."

"Yoongi?" He looked up and saw everyone looking at him exactly.

"What are we going to do?" The leader sighed, trying to contain his anger. He slid the piece of paper on the table for everyone to see.

"What is that?" Namjoon looked at the paper, confused.

"I received that right when Jungwon was taken." The room fell silent as everyone contemplated what to do. They now knew where Jungwon was, but it could be a trap.

"Ms! Ms, please, you can't be in here!" The commotion outside caused everyone to stand up from their seats, confused. Right at that moment, you barged into the room, your chest heaving up and down from the running. Your eyes scanned around the room before you found the person you were looking for.

Everyone, excluding Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi, all looked at you in shock. Jin was the most shocked seeing you here. It had been five years since they all saw you, and you had changed so much. Your dark brown hair had been cut short up to your shoulders, and you had become skinnier than they had all remembered.