Chapter Thirty One

"Hello? Are you the delivery service?"

Taehyung, along with two of their men, carried bags full of groceries up into your apartment. They saw you standing outside your apartment and approached you.

"Noona! Here are some food and nutritious items. If you still need anything, you can tell me I'll go buy it." You halted your movement and turned around to look at Taehyung.

"Yoongi told you to come, didn't he...?"

"Yes..."

"I don't need anything. Take it away." You threw the rag away and stormed back into your apartment, closing the door in their faces.

"Noona! Don't make this difficult for me!" He sighed as he heard the door slam shut.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Yoongi sat in his office, a smile on his face as he watched the video of you and Jungwon walking around the street that Taehyung had secretly recorded and sent to him. The ringing from his phone broke through the quiet room. He picked up, seeing the caller was Jin.

"Yoongi ah, the results are out. The child is yours." Without saying a single word, he hung up and placed the phone on his desk before letting out a sigh. He knew that Jungwon was his. The moment he saw Jungwon's nose, he knew that Jungwon was his son.

Jungwon had gotten most of his features from his father. He had gotten a gummy smile and a button nose... all just like Yoongi...

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You brought two bowls of rice and walked to the dining room table. You sat down on the chair and handed Jungwon his bowl of rice.

"The food is here, Jungwon ah." He picked up his spoon.

"Eomma, why is there so much food today?"

Because your father made your Uncle Taehyung drop food off for us...

"Are you happy?" He nodded before shoving a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"Here, eat some pork." You picked up your chopsticks, picked the biggest piece out of the bowl, and placed it on Jungwon's plate. You smiled lovingly as you watched him eat when a sudden thought came across your mind.

"Honey... can Eomma ask you something...?" He nodded as his mouth was full of food.

"If... If your Appa came back... would you be happy...?"

"Eomma, didn't you tell me that I didn't have an Appa...?" You looked down, ashamed that you had lied to your child about their father...

"I know... but what if the uncle from yesterday was your..." He abruptly cut you off.

"Eomma! You told me not to mention my father, but you're doing it!" You smiled and nodded.

"Then Eomma eats vegetables as punishment!" You smiled and compiled.

"Eomma isn't hungry. So make sure you eat until you can't eat anymore, okay?"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You were cleaning the halls as usual when you felt a hand grab your wrists and pull you into an empty room. You looked up and saw Yoongi. He backed you into the corner and threw papers at your face.

"Blood type, birth date are all a match. How dare you tell me he's not my child! I went to all this trouble kicking you out, just for you to have a child with someone else?" He laughed and leaned down to whisper in your ear.