Final

The crowd went wild and cheered loudly as you and Yoongi walked into the wedding venue. 

You and Yoongi both smiled seeing your friends, your brothers and sisters cheer for you

"We have all night to party! Let's get it!" Taehyung shouted into the mic before music starts blasting through the speakers.

"Let's go greet everyone, Mrs. Min." You blushed as you held his hand in his shyness. This action alone caused him to laugh as his heart pounded against his ribcage. He couldn't believe it, you were finally his. You were his now and forever.

The both of you walked up to your friends and parted ways when he went to talk to Taehyung who was being a crazy and chaotic Mc while you went to talk to Ahnjong and Dohee.

"Congrats girly!" You smiled and hugged the both of them.

"I can't believe you're married again! And to the same guy!" The three of you laughed.

"Yeah, I know. Life is crazy isn't it?" You said and glanced over at Yoongi who snatched the mic out of Taehyung's hand while shaking his head.

"But, by the way, Ahnjong, I have Yoongi now, and Dohee has Jin. What about you though? I don't want my best friend being lonely!" Before she could even answer someone yelled,

"Baby!" You looked around and saw Jungkook running over to the three of you with the biggest smile on his face. Once he reached the three of you he wrapped his arms around Ahnjong's waist, your mouth hanging wide open while Ahnjong looked down completely embarrassed.

"W-wha-w-when-" You stuttered, still shocked. Just when the hell did these two start talking?!

"Umm... we've been talking for a while now, Noona." Jungkook shyly admitted. You looked into his eyes and saw all the love in his eyes. You smiled and ruffled his hair.

"It's okay! I'm glad that you two are together!" The two of them walked away while Jin came to get Dohee leaving you alone.

You watched as Jungkook and Ahnjong danced on the dance floor. You honestly had never thought in a million years that Ahnjong would end up with Jungkook, but you were happy and proud.

You knew that Jungkook would treat Ahnjong well, and you were proud that after many years Jungkook had finally moved on from Minju and found someone else. After all he's been through, he deserves to be happy too and you knew for a fact that Ahnjong would bring that happiness into his life.

"Momma!" You smiled widely as your son came running over to you with his Uncle Chimmy chasing after him. You crouched down with your arms wide open, and engulfed Jungwon in your arms.

"You're so pretty, Momma!" You smiled and showered him with kisses. Jimin finally reached the both of you completely out of breath.

"Are you causing trouble for Uncle Chimmy?" You looked down and raised an eyebrow at him. He let out a cute squeal before running off, followed by Jimin who ran after him. You laughed as you watched Jimin run after Jungwon, you felt bad honestly, Jimin was always watching Jungwon but he always reassured you that he loved watching after Jungwon.