Chapter Sixteen

The day had ended, and night had fallen upon the sky. The stars and moon that you once loved to look at seemed to bore you now. You sat by the window, with your legs tucked up to your chest with your head resting in your knees.

Since you got home, you had locked yourself up in your room. Not wanting to talk to any of the boys, especially Yoongi.

"I'm sorry, baby..." You mumbled as tears filled your eyes. You looked up at the moon.

"A-... are you mad at eomma...?" A sob escaped your lips as tears rolled down your cheeks. You felt guilty you murdered your baby. You killed it before it could even see the world. You never got to hold it in your arms, and you never got to kiss it.

"I'm sorry, my baby..."

"Eomma is too weak to protect you..."

"Don't be mad at Appa, okay...? Appa doesn't know what he's doing..." Maybe you were crazy to say that. Yoongi was the reason why you got pregnant in the first place, and he was the one that ended your baby life, but if you had taken care of yourself better, if you had fought back, none of this would have happened.

"M-... my baby..." You tried your best to muffle your cries, but your cries echoed throughout the room. Your heart ached. Why did this have to happen to you? Why... did you have to be dragged into this...? Should... should you just end everything?

Your father knew what Yoongi's intentions were, but he gave you a way to save his company. He gave you a way to pay for the mistakes he's made. Your mother... how was she...? She probably knew none of this... did they ever really care about you...?

They gave birth to you... but sometimes you felt like they weren't your birth parents...you've looked at family pictures... and you always noticed how you didn't look like your parents at all...

The night went on with you crying as you thought about your baby and how sad your life had become.

But what you didn't know...

Was that someone was standing behind your door... Listening to you the whole time...

"I'm sorry Y/n..."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The sun shined in your face causing you to stir in your sleep. You slowly woke up and rubbed your swollen eyes and looked around, and saw you had fallen asleep last night by the window. You massaged your neck that was hurting from the uncomfortable position you fell asleep in.

You got up and went to the bathroom to do your morning routine. Once you were done, you changed into different clothes and sat back down by the window. You planned on staying in your room today, you didn't want to see nor talk to any of the boys. Maybe it was harsh and rude of you to do that, but you wanted to be alone for some time.

You were brought out of your thoughts when you heard a faint knock on the door before it opened, and Jin walked in with a tray of food in his hands.

"Hey there..." He quietly greeted you as he walked over and placed the tray down before sitting next to you, making sure to leave you some space.

"How are you...?" You didn't answer or bother to look at him. He sighed, figuring that you wouldn't talk to him or any of the others soon.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk to any of us... but please at least eat some food and take your medication Y/n..." You nodded, and he handed you the spoon.

"I'll come to check up on you in a bit, alright...?" He got up and left the room. You stared at the food blankly. You usually would devour it down in minutes because Jin's cooking was excellent, but right now, looking at it, you didn't have any appetite to eat. How could you eat? How could you after what you've done to your baby...?

You drank a few sips of the soup before placing the spoon down and looking outside of the window again. Soon enough, Jin came back and let out a sigh seeing you had barely touched the food.

"Y/n... please stop doing this to yourself. I know that you're sad and upset, but you shouldn't be doing this to yourself..." He didn't know. He didn't know how much it hurt you.

"Please... it doesn't only hurt you, it hurts me too seeing you like this. Please stop doing this to yourself-" You cut him off.

"Get out..." You quietly begged him. You didn't want him near you; you felt bad because you know he was just trying to make you feel better, but it wasn't going to change the fact that your baby was gone.

"Alright..." He quietly said, grabbing the untouched tray of food and made his way out of your room, closing the door behind him. You let out a sigh before letting the tears that welled up in your eyes fall. You glanced at your bedside table and saw the medication that the doctors had given you.

...Why not...? 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/n: Short chapter but, what do you think Y/n meant when she looked at her bedside table...? And who do you think was the one that was standing at her door listening to her cry...?