Chapter Fifteen

You nervously sat in the hospital waiting room. Your hands were wrung together to keep them from shaking so much. Jimin sat next to you.

"Will... will you really abort it...?" You nodded your head. Although you didn't want to do such a thing to an innocent baby, you weren't ready to be a mother, and you didn't want the baby to grow up neglected by its father. If you were to give birth to a baby, you'd have to make sure it grows up in a loving home with both parents.

"Mrs. Min?" A nurse called you. You and Jimin both stood up and walked over to the nurse.

"Right this way." The nurse-led you both into a room and asked for you to lay down on the bed.

"Would you like your husband to stay with you or wait outside...?" Jimin looked at the nurse and smiled.

"I'm not her husband. I'm her friend."

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know." You took deep breaths to calm your nerves down.

"It's okay. I want him to stay." Jimin looked at you in shock. He wasn't expecting that. He thought you would want him out of the room, but he's glad you asked for him to stay because he knows this wasn't an easy thing for you to do.

He walked over to you and stood by your side. Taking your hand in his for you to hold.

The nurse covered your legs and asked for you to take your jeans off.

"Alright, before we begin, are you 100% sure that you want to do this?" Of course, you didn't want to do this, but what other choice did you have...?

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to Y/n...we can keep the baby, and I'll talk to Yoongi Hyung. If he still doesn't want it, then forget about him. The rest of us will help you raise the baby." You smiled, grateful that Jimin was by your side.

"I-... I'm sure, continue with the procedure." You held onto Jimin's hand tightly as the nurse began to take out the equipment that would be needed.

"W-... Will it hurt...?" The nurse smiled and shook her head.

"No, it won't. You may feel some amount of discomfort-"

"No, that's not what I meant... will... will it hurt the baby...?" She spread your legs apart and sat down.

"No, it won't. The baby won't feel a thing..." Taking a deep breath in and out, you nodded, and the procedure began.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You laid in a hospital bed staring up at the white ceiling. After the procedure was over, the nurses had transferred you into a room to rest for a few hours.

You continued to stare up at the ceiling, waiting to go home... but... was that place... your home, though...?

Jimin had gone out to finish the paperwork for you to get discharged and pick up medication.

"Y/n?" He walked into the room with papers in hand. You stared up at the ceiling, not saying anything. He walked over to the bed and stood next to you.

"I finished the paperwork. We can go home now." You nodded and slowly got up. Jimin held your arm and helped you get up from the bed.

"The doctors gave you medication, and they said to take the medication twice a day. One after breakfast and one after dinner." The both of you walked out of the hospital room and made your way out of the hospital, obviously using Jimin as support.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Jin was roaming around the house to find you, but when he couldn't find you, he went down to the living room where the rest of the boys were.

"Yoongi...?" He stood in front of the younger male that sat on the sofa looking over papers.

"What is it?" He asked, not looking up from the papers.

"Have you seen Y/n? I haven't seen her all day. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Jimin all day either." It was a rest day, and typically everyone would be home doing things as they pleased.

"I had Jimin take her to the hospital." Jin's heart dropped... hospital? Why would Jimin need to take you to the hospital...? It wasn't what he thought, right...?

"W-... Why did he take her to the hospital...?" By now, the rest of the boys in the room had stopped what they were doing and focused on the two older males.

"She was pregnant, but I told her to abort it." The room fell silent as Jin stared at him in shock. The rest of the boys stared at Yoongi in shock as well. They had not known that you were pregnant, so hearing this was new to all of them.

Jin's hands curled up into fists as rage started to fill his heart.

"Why? Why did you tell her to abort it?" He asked as calmly as possible while Yoongi sat there wholly unfazed.

"Simple. I didn't want the child." Those words caused something inside Jin to snap. In a blink of an eye, his hands found their way to Yoongi's shirt collar and pulled him up from the couch. Both men stared into each other's eyes, the tension rising as the other boys stood there ready to step in if things escalated too far.

"IF YOU DIDN'T WANT THE CHILD, THEN WHY DID YOU DO THOSE THINGS TO HER?! SHE GOT PREGNANT BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Do you think we're all stupid?! Do you think we don't hear her begging you to stop?! DO YOU THINK I HAVEN'T SEEN THE BRUISES ALL OVER HER BODY?!" Jin shook Yoongi harshly. Yes, it was true, they all heard your cries and your constant begging for Yoongi to stop, but they could never do anything about it...They all were... ashamed knowing that...

Except for Jungkook, of course...

"She's my wife. I can do whatever I want to her. So back off." He shoved Jin's hands off of him. Jin stumbled backward and scoffed, just as he was about to walk back up to him and throw a punch in his face. The front door opened, revealing you and Jimin.

Everyone turned their attention to you and Jimin. Your face void of any emotions, ignoring everyone's stare, you silently walked to your room, locking the door behind you. Jimin sighed and shook his head, dropping the papers on the table and closing the front door.

Jin left the room and followed after Jimin, who was in the kitchen.

"How... how is she...?" Jimin sat down on one of the stools and shook his head, running his fingers through his hair.

"Not okay... She hasn't said a word to me since she got the procedure done..." Jin sighed and plopped down next to Jimin.

That was what Jin was worried about. He knew you wouldn't be okay. He knew you didn't want to abort the baby, but you had no choice but to do so. He just hoped that you would be okay... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I don't know about you guys but I agree with Jin :))