Chapter Forty Six

The youngest and eldest member of the group roamed the mall together. Very minimal words were exchanged between both men. Of course, it wasn't always like this, but relationships between the boys have shifted since the news of you being Jin's long-lost younger sister.

Not that Jin hated the youngest member and the leader, but he couldn't find it in himself to act normal around them. Not after finding out that the sister he had been looking for for so long was right by his side, being constantly abused by Yoongi, who he saw as his brother.

Guilt ate him up, knowing that he had stood by the sidelines watching your life get torn apart. What kind of older brother was he? If only he had tried harder to find you, then you would've never gone through what you had gone through in the first place.

He knew that Jungkook regretted what he did to you. He was hurt and mourning over the loss of Minju, the girl he had loved so much he had lost because of Junsoo's jealousy. But it didn't mean that Jungkook had the right to take it out on you.

Although Jin didn't want to admit it, he had grown some hatred towards the leader. His hatred for the leader had already been growing over the years; from watching Yoongi abuse you, to him letting you go so broken, to him trying to find you again which eventually led him to almost losing you, to Yoongi trying to make things right between the two of you again.

He loved Yoongi and saw him as his brother, but he couldn't stand to see the man with his younger sister. Not after witnessing all the things he had done to you.

"Hyung..." The eldest was brought out of his thoughts when the maknae weakly called for him.

"I... I know you hate me... for the things I've done to Y/n... but... know that I'm trying my best to make things right again..." The youngest said with sorrow. Never would he do such a thing to others, even if he was a dangerous mafia member. He would never hurt women.

But when he lost Minju, he just... you can say he lost himself... his soul had left his body, and he was nothing but a broken boy who was mourning over the loss of the one he loved so deeply. But he knew that his hurt was no excuse for him to hurt you.

"I... I know... You and Yoongi didn't know any better... but it's still hard to act the way we all used to. I still trust both of you... I trust the both of you with my life... but the things you both did to my sister... are unacceptable. Even if she wasn't my sister and instead she was some random girl, it still is unacceptable."

"The past is the past. My sister is still trying to heal from the past. And I truly do hope that you and Yoongi learn from this and become better people. I get it that we are mafia's, but it was never in our morals to hurt innocent women and children." Both men walked silently as they reflected on the past when the youngest's phone started to ring. With furrowed brows, he took out his phone and looked at the caller ID,

Yoongi Hyung

He quickly picked it up in case of an emergency and put it on speaker so that both males could hear, but before they could even say hello. Yoongi's voice sounded over the line.

"Quickly gather the others and come to the jewelry shop. Y/n is having a panic attack."

And the other line went dead as Yoongi hung up. Jungkook looked at his Hyung, only to see that his Hyung was gone.

As soon as Jin had heard of the news, he quickly dashed away from the maknae, leaving him to gather the others while he went to help his sister, who was having a panic attack. As he ran to the jewelry shop, his mind went crazy, worrying about you.

He knew how bad panic attacks could get, but he was confused. While you were in the hospital, you hadn't shown any signs of getting panic attacks, but now you suddenly were having a panic attack out of the blue.