Chapter Fifty Three

It had been a couple of days since your talk with Jin, and it did clear some of your thoughts and doubts, but there were still some that left you restless. It was now the start of a new week, which meant Jungwon would be staying with you.

You got up from bed and did your morning routine before standing in front of your closet to figure out what to wear. You decided on wearing; a white blouse, a brown cardigan, and a black and white flannel printed skirt.

Once you looked decent enough, you grabbed your purse and walked out of your room. You walked past the kitchen and walked to the door to put your shoes on when your dad stopped you.

"Where are you going, honey?" You looked at him and smiled.

"I'm going to pick up Jungwon, dad." His mouth went 'o', and he nodded.

"Oh! You're going to their house? Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you tell Namjoon to give me a call? I need his computer skills." You smiled and nodded.

"Alright, dad. I'll get going now." You quickly slipped your shoes on, your dad walked over to you and kissed you on the forehead.

"Make sure to go and come back safely."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Mommy!" Jungwon yelled out as soon as he saw you walk into the kitchen. He got off from his seat and ran up to you, hugging your legs. You smiled and patted his head.

"Did you miss mommy?" He cutely nodded.

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, my baby." Then, you looked up and saw that Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok were sitting around the counter and eating their breakfast.

"Hi, guys." They all smiled and waved at you. You crouched down to match Jungwon's height and said,

"Can you go pack your things? Eomma needs to talk to your uncles." He happily nodded. He placed a kiss on your cheek before running off. You walked over to the boys and asked.

"How have you all been? I hope Jungwon didn't cause you any trouble."

"He's a hyper little kid," Jungkook said with his cute bunny smile.

"Oh shut it, you're a hyper little kid too." Jungkook glared at Hoseok, and the four of us all laughed. Once the laughter died down, you asked,

"By the way, where is Namjoon? I need to talk to him." You asked, clearly remembering your father to talk to Namjoon.

"He's in Yoongi's office," Jimin replied. You nodded and left the kitchen, and walked to Yoongi's office.

As you left, the three males watched your retreating figure and sighed.

"Do you think they'll ever get back together?" Jimin asked no one in particular. Both men shrugged their shoulders, unsure of the answer to that question.

"Honestly, who knows. We all know and have witnessed what he did to her. All of that just doesn't disappear into thin air because we want it to. I know they both love each other, but she is too scared to give him her heart again." They all sighed, knowing what Hoseok said was true.

You stood in front of Yoongi's office. You knocked before a 'come in' was heard. You grabbed the doorknob and opened the door before walking in to see Yoongi sitting at his desk, Jin standing by the window, and Namjoon standing by Yoongi's desk. As soon as you walked into the room, all their heads turned to you, making you extremely uncomfortable.