Hello :)

Hello, it is A/n. 

I thought that it would be nice to come onto here to say a few things. 

Over the span of a few months, I've been receiving multiple notifications of people reading this story of mine and though I may not respond to your comments, know that I see them and appreciate them. 

I wrote this story during Covid when the world was in a dark place and started sharing my stories to the world a year later. 

Looking back and rereading this story I realize how toxic and crazy it is. There have been a few times where I've contemplated on deleting this story, but seeing all of your comments and votes keeps me from deleting this story. 

If I remember correctly, the last story I ever added onto here was a while ago, but don't worry. That doesn't mean that I haven't been writing. I'm always coming up with new ideas for stories, I just am not confident in my work. 

When I first published this story onto here, there were only a few views, those views being from me constantly checking my work to see if it was okay, but who would've known that two years after me publishing this story here it would gain 18.8k views and almost 1,000 votes. It's crazy to see how far this story has come, and again I want to say from the bottom of my heart, thank you to all of you. 

A part of me wants to make it big and have lots of readers but I don't want to be greedy. I'm happy with the support I am having now. If I'm being honest, it's been a terrible few months, but seeing your guys' comments and support uplifts me. 

Though I may not know you - my readers, personally, know that I think about all of you on a daily. It is you guy's that keep me going and help motivate me to write stories. 

Thank you to all of you for using your precious time to read my story.