three

Luella smiled as she arrived at school to see Edward waiting for her. Everyone watched them closely. Edward pulled her out of her car and kissed her. To say that everyone was shocked. They wouldn't be underestimated. Luella pulled away with a smile. "Ready to start the day, handsome."

"You're here, beautiful. So I'm ready to get this school over with."

Luella walked with Edward's arm around her waist. Mike stared in envy as the girls didn't say a word as Luella was made for him. Edward grabbed her chin and brought her lips to him. Luella Brady was his and only his.
~~~
Once the lunch bell rang, Luella walked out of class thinking about Edward. "Hey, Luella."

"What Mike?" She replies.

"How about we go on a date?" He asked making Luella look at him like he was stupid.

"No." She tells him. "You and every other guy has tried this from the beginning of the school year. You all want one thing from me and that is to get in my pants. That will never happen."

"That's what Cullen is doing."

"No he isn't!" Everyone in the hall looked at the two. "Edward is actually getting to know me unlike you and a bunch of other perverts here. He has never tried anything besides kiss me." She tells him with tears in her eyes. "I know I haven't known Edward for long, but I'm starting to fall for him. Now leave me the hell alone."

Everyone stood shocked as Luella walked away with tears in her eyes. She never once flirted with anyone. That was till Edward Cullen came. Edward heard every bit of what she had said and went after her. Mike was red from embarrassment and walked away to meet up with his friends.
~~~
"Luella!" She heard Edward call out.

She turned around just for him to kiss her. The blonde was shocked at first, but kissed back. The Cullens stood outside smiling at them. Rosalie can say that it was time for Edward to tell Luella everything.

The two pulled back. "I'm falling for you too."

"Can we just skip and spend time together?" She asked.

"Of course." Edward said as they walked away together.

The others looked at one another and knew. "Edward needs to tell her soon." Rosalie said. "I may not like humans, but I happen to like Luella Brady."

"She did good standing up for herself and standing up for Edward." Jasper said as they watched Edward leave with Luella. "We need to all vote if he should tell her and see how he feels about telling her."

They nodded and decided to leave theirselves to discuss this more. Luella Brady may know sooner rather than later. She was one special human.