twenty four

A meeting was held for Bella. Well, more like a voting, but Luella had nothing to say. The woman was desperate to turn then why not give her what she wants. Less drama for all them. Yet, the blonde stood in her husband's arms as her hand was being held by her pregnant sister.

"I am here to vote. I need to know what you want."

"Bella..."

"Shut up." She tells him as her eyes landed on Luella Brady Cullen. "Luella?"

"I'm not going to be a part of this." She says. "You don't see the grudge that Edward and I have against Thomas. I was a shield to protect your ass when he should have..."

"Baby, go to the car." Edward tells her as Rosalie followed. "That's three no's."

Bella watched as three of them left. Emmett looked at them and decided his answer. "Yes, but only because you are desperate to turn."

Thomas sighed as he could tell it will be a very long time. "Why didn't you let Jasper turn me instead of Luella?"

"Because I don't want this life for you."
~~~
At home, Edward held Luella as Emmett walked in. "We may not be alone." Emmett says. "Jasper and Alice are thinking about leaving. I heard them tell Carlisle."

"Esme is hurt." Luella says. "But they won't put their foot down towards Thomas. He thinks everything should be okay after what he did to me, but yet, he doesn't know how pissed off some are. I was a shield to protect someone that I barely know."

"Baby, go upstairs to Rosalie. I don't need you to be stressing."

Luella kissed him before she left. Emmett sat down and looked at him. "Welp, I guess we can say that we have our own coven."

"I guess we can."