eleven

The next two days were crazy, Thomas was asked to go to the beach which was in La Push making him lie. Luella and Edward were tempted to start sitting at another table as there was nothing, but tension at their table. Edward kissed her head as they looked out the window. Neither of them went to school because of the sun. Luella didn't because she wasn't going to make Bella even more curious. "Baby?"

"Hmm."

"What would you like to do? Go to prom or something else."

Luella thought about it. She would like to go to prom, but she didn't actually know. "What would you want to do?"

"You two are going and that is final." Alice tells them as she walked in. "Now, I need Luella so I can figure something out for her dress."

Edward groaned as Alice dragged her out of the room. Edward pulled the ring out of his pocket and smiled as he knew what to do. He was taking Luella to prom and he was going to ask her.
~~~
"Alice, why do you want us at prom?"

"I can't say."

Luella looked at her. "What did you see, missy?"

"Nothing."

Luella glared at her best friend as she skipped away. Edward shook his head as he knew she wasn't going to get any answers. "You might as well forget it, baby." He says. "You won't find out why she wants us to go to prom."

The blonde smiled as he sat beside her. "You know that its not nice teasing me." She says as she got in his lap as he wrapped his arms around her. "What are you planning, Edward?"

"I'm not telling you, Luella. It would ruin my plans."

Luella pouted as he kissed her. She smiled at this moment and wishes it would never end, but there was always something that changed the mood. They heard the door slam causing them to see the sun had set. "What just happened?"

"Bella's in trouble." Alice tells them. "I saw a group of guys.."

"Why was she alone?" Edward asked.

"Easy." Luella says. "She knows."
~~~
That night Carlisle received a call. Luella knew Waylon or as she called him uncle, was killed by nomads, but to other people, an animal. Edward held her as she cried. He may have not been related, but he was like an uncle to her. "I'm sorry, Luella."

"The town won't be the same without butt crack Santa." She said laughing with tears. "Why did it have to be him?"

"Nomads don't care. All they care about is blood." Rosalie says as the two looked up. "We will keep you safe from them, Luella."

"It's not me that I'm worried about." She says. "Bella Swan's blood smells good to you all because she is Thomas' blood singer. What if they get a whiff of her scent?"

"There will be a fight." They all said as Luella nodded.

She hugged Edward more hoping that Bella and Thomas doesn't attract the nomads. Edward kissed her head making her smile as she was safe.