twenty one

Edward smiled as he kissed the blonde laying beside him sound asleep. It's been four months since they discovered she was expecting. Edward kissed her pregnancy bump before grabbing a piece of paper to let her know he was going hunting. He looked at his wife smiling as he knew that calling the Volturi will make things easier for them. The announcement of their baby. First the talk with Carlisle.

"Edward?"

"Hey, I'm going hunting. I left you a letter..."

"When's Carlisle coming so we can announce the news to the Volturi?"

"Today."

"Why take four months?"

"They were discussing this amongst themselves, minus Thomas." He says. "I don't want him putting his say so into this."

"You're still mad."

"I could have lost you." Edward says. "If Jasper didn't inject his venom, I wouldn't be the only one killing Thomas for your death."

Luella put her arms around him smiling. "Why don't you forget about it." She tells him. "I have nothing to do with Thomas at the moment, but you and this baby." Edward smiled as they kissed. "Go hunting and come back to me."

"I'll make it quick."

"Take all the time you need. We do have eternity."

Edward smiled as he kissed her one last time before leaving to go hunt. Luella knew she wasn't in the mood for hunting, but being pregnant with a vampire baby has her craving both foods and blood.
~~~
Carlisle came with the others minus Thomas. They heard Edward and Luella causing them to turn to see the newly weds walking around the house in a deep conversation. "Luella?" She looked and smiled at her family.

"Are we ready to talk?" Edward asked.

"First, let's see how far she is." Carlisle says. "You two have been intimate for a very long time and never has she ever gotten pregnant till now."

Luella and Edward nodded as they walked in. "Make yourselves at home." Edward tells them. "I'll be with my wife."

They nodded as Edward left with Luella and Carlisle. "Is it me or is Edward and Luella liking the time to theirselves."

"I've noticed it too." Rosalie says. "They look happy and peaceful."

"You don't think..."

No one said a word as they were hoping that Edward and Luella was still part of their coven, but the way the two have been since that day, it's like they prefer to be where their at. Just them and their baby.

Sorry it's short, but if I decided that the two will stay where they're at. The story will end. So, what do you think will happen next. Will Rosalie and Emmett have a child she always dreamt of? What will Carlisle say to Luella and Edward about the rash decision about talking to the Volturi about the baby? Till next time.