seventeen

Thomas left to tell Bella they were leaving, but no one else left as they were waiting for Luella to wake up. Edward kept her hand in his hoping that she would wake up. "Edward..."

"I'm not leaving till Luella is awake." He said. "Thomas pissed me off the moment he used Luella as a shield to protect Bella."

"Edward..."

"I don't care where you guys go. I'm taking my mate away from here." He said. "No one doesn't see how this hurts me besides Jasper."

Esme looked at her son who sat holding his mate's hand with a heartbroken look on his face. "I'm right here, baby. Just please don't be mad at me."
~~~
Three days later and the sound of a heartbeat stopped. When the blonde opened her eyes, the once blue eyes were now replaced with red. "Edward?"

"Luella?" He said as he looked and smiled to see her awake. "I missed you so much."

"What happened?"

"Thomas used you as a shield. Jasper bit you."

"I'm...." Edward nodded. "Oh god. I don't remember what happened."

"It's okay." He said as he wiped a tear. "You're crying."

"What?" She said as she touched her face and was shocked to see a tear.

"Come on." Edward says. "Let's hunt and then we can be on our own."

"Why?"

"I have nothing to do with anyone at the moment besides Jasper. He felt so guilty for what he did."

Luella nodded. "A break is all we need."

Sorry it's short. I actually planned it to be short too as I need to plan where they go next. Till next time.