two

He heard singing coming from inside the house as he walked up to the door causing Edward to knock. Luella answered the door with just a towel. "Edward?" She said getting his attention. "What brings you by?"

"Ummm." Edward cleared his throat as he put the thoughts of what he wants to do with his mate in the back of his mind. "I came to see if you wanted to go see a movie or whatever you wanted to do."

Luella smiled as she grabbed his shirt and pulled him in side. "You want to spend time with me?"

"Yes." He said as his hands trailed up and down her sides.

Luella looked at him with an actually smile. "No one has ever asked me that." She tells him. "They always want one thing from me instead of knowing the real me."

Edward was shocked by this. "Luella, you are extremely beautiful. Their idiots if they don't want to know you."

Luella smiled as she kissed his cheek. "No one has ever said that to me." She tells him as she wrapped her arms around him. "Let me go get dressed and we can go."
~~~
It's been a week and Luella has grown close to Edward, but she still teases him. Everyone envied the two. Luella only teases Edward since he caught her eyes and Edward teases back some. The school can feel the sexual tension between them.

Sneaking up behind him, Luella jumped on his back and kissed his cheek. "Hey." He replies.

"Are we excited for the weekend?" She asked.

"As long as you're there than yes." Luella smiled as she kissed his neck. "You're not helping."

"Yeah, but I like teasing you." She tells him. "I like how you react."

Edward pushed her up against the locker with dark lustful eyes. Luella was turned on by this new side of him. "You're about to see what happens if you continue with your teasing." He tells her as he kissed her neck making her gasp.

"T-this I-is n-not f-fair." She stuttered as she tried her best not to moan. "You're cheating."

"Don't tease me then."

Luella looked at him with lust making Jasper groan at their emotions and look at his mate. "Let's go before we end up watching something we shouldn't."
~~~
Luella was watching tv when she felt arms around her. She looked up and smiled at Edward. He smiled as he leaned down and finally kissed her. Luella was shocked that was her first kiss. He pulled back to see her face. "That's your first kiss?" He asked as she nodded. "You're innocent, but a tease."

"I'm your tease though." She tells him as she kissed him.

Edward smiled as he walked around and sat down. Luella laid her head on his shoulder and sighed. "What?"

"Nothing." She tells him. "It's just peaceful."

Edward smiled as he can agree. This was peaceful, but something bothered him. Where were her parents? Looking at her, he decided to wait till they knew each other better before confessing to one another. Especially him.
~~~
Alice smiled as she saw Luella smiling at what Edward will tell her soon. Luella Brady was perfect for Edward. In every single way.