《Chapter 21: Noah》

~ Good thing can come from unexpected places.~

Haven's pov:

After school, I came back home as I had to return Enzo his car. Zoey told me that she would pick me up around 3:30 pm and I had some times to freshen up and changed my clothes.

 Zoey told me that she would pick me up around 3:30 pm and I had some times to freshen up and changed my clothes

(Haven's outfit⬆️)

I grabbed a purse and put my phone, my wallet, my keys and my knife inside it.

"HAVEN, YOUR FRIEND'S HERE."

I heard Enzo yelled from downstairs. When did he come home? I made my way downstairs and he was by the front door talking with Zoey. Zoey also changed and she was wearing a cute outfit.

 Zoey also changed and she was wearing a cute outfit

(Zoey's outfit⬆️)

"Ready to go?" I asked making both of them looked my way.

"Yes," Zoey answered.

"When will you be back?" Enzo asked me.

"I'm not sure, maybe before dinner," I replied.

"Alright, I'm leaving too in ten minutes I'm not sure at what time I'll be back. I'll write a note for dad to tell him where we are." He told me and I nodded.

"Alright, be careful," I said before walking out with Zoey. We both walked to her car and sat down.

-----

Fifteen minutes later, we finally reached. Zoey parked the car and we stepped out. There was a long line at the entrance. We walked there and waited for our turn to pay.

Once we paid, we made our way inside. There was a lot of people and all the games looked fun.

"Oh let's start over there," Zoey said excitedly while pointing at the water balloon stall

"Oh let's start over there," Zoey said excitedly while pointing at the water balloon stall. We walked there and waited for our turn. We paid and they gave us each 3 water balloons.

"You have to shoot it in the crown mouth, it doesn't matter if it burst." The man told us.

Zoey went first and she missed the first time. The second shoot was good, the man handed her a token which was for a free drink at the juice stall. Then I tried it and I missed the first two times. The last one I got it and received another token like Zoey.

"What do you want to try now?" Zoey asked looking around. I did the same and my eyes landed on the shooting game, not too far from where we were standing.

"This one," I said pointing at the stall.

"Oh dear, you are alone on this one. I can't even shot to save my life." I heard Zoey murmured making me chuckled.

"You can try," I suggested.

"Nope, I'm good."

We walked closer and again we had to wait for our turn. There were two guys in front of us and not gonna lie, they looked hot. They both took their position and shoot at the same time. They were synchronised and they won easily.

When they were done, they walked to the side to their friends who cheered for them.

"Ladies," The stall man greeted us.

"Only for her," Zoey told him and he nodded. He loaded the gun and handed it to me.

"You sure you don't want to try? It's really fun." The man insisted on looking at Zoey.

"No, thank you." She refused politely.

"Hi,"

We turned to our side and it was one of the previous guys.

"I'm Noah, I don't want to be rude or a creep but I find you cute and I want to win a teddy bear for you... and maybe we can exchange numbers later." Zoey looked frozen but after a few seconds, she started to talk.

"I- I I'm Zoey and thank you for the compliment. And sure, go ahead" She gave him a smile and boy, he looked super excited.

"Thank you," he said. The man handed him the gun and he stood beside me.

"Do you want one of my friend to play for you? They will gladly do it." He suggested and I shook my head no.

"I'm good," I said and he nodded.

"Alright."

We both waited for the board to go up before we shoot. I smiled when I hit the bullseye three times.

"You're good." I heard Noah commented. I looked at his board and like me, he hit the bullseye three times.

"Thank you, you are pretty good too," I said and he chuckled.

The stall man handed us two big mickeys stuffed animal. He handed him to Zoey and she thanked him.

"Can I invite you for a drink?" He asked Zoey. She looked at me and I gave her a nod.

"I'm sorry but I came with my friend-"

What is she doing?

"Yes, she will," I replied.

"But I can't let you alone-"

"I'll be fine, you go." I insisted.

"Are you sure?" She asked hesitantly. I honestly didn't want to be alone here but this might be her chance to finally get over her crush on Asher and who knows they might be soulmates.

"Yes," I said and she nodded.

"Now I feel kinda bad. You can hang out with my friends if you want, I swear they aren't bad. They might be annoying but they aren't bad." Noah told me.

"Boy, just take her and go. I'll be fine." I reassured them and they nodded.

I walked away from them and made my way to one of the benches of the park. I had to walk around to find an empty one since there were people everywhere.

"HAVEN!"

I felt a weight on my waist and I nearly fell. I looked down and I was surprised to see Hayley. She was wearing a cute white-pink dress and had her hair in a high ponytail. She was looking up at me, smiling.

"Hi," I smiled back, bending a little to hug her.

"How are you?" I asked her as I pulled away.

"I'm good and you?" She asked.

"I'm good too," I chuckled.

"Did you come here alone?" I inquired.

She shook her head no," I came with my brothers,"

"Which one?" I asked curiously.

"Blaze and Gie," she replied.

Gie? As in Reggie?

"Oh, do they know that you are with me?"

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah