《Chapter 36: Execution》

~The worst feeling is when something is killing you inside and you have to act like you don't care.~

Haven's pov:

We were now in front of the old ruins in a weird forest area. It was twenty minutes away from our town.

Leah, the girl that was sent by the rebels was with me and Asher

Leah, the girl that was sent by the rebels was with me and Asher. We drove here first while the others were far behind us.

"Alright, we will go inside and I'll send Zoey here. Once she arrived, you drove away." I told Asher.

"I don't like the idea of leaving you behind," Asher said looking at me.

"I'll be fine," I reassured him even if I wasn't sure myself about what's going to happen.

Leah and I stepped out of the car and I followed her. She reached near the green leaves and pulled them away before opening a metal door.

"Everything is under the ground," Leah informed me.

"How many exits are there?" I inquired.

"I only know this one," She stepped down and I followed her. The inside was bright, there were lights everywhere. She walked toward the hallways and I walked beside her.

As we approached the room, I could see a figure. He took a few steps ahead and I was able to see his face. He had mopped like black hair and dark brown eyes. He also had a long cut across the face making him scarier. He smirked, his hand buried in his pocket

"Ahh, she finally comes home," He smirked. This only made me sick.

"Where is she?" I asked straight forward.

"Now a little patience, you just came here." He took a few steps closer. I clenched my fist, forcing myself not to step back. Damn, he stinks!

"You are going to be the most beautiful one from my collections." He said, reaching to stroke my cheeks. I grabbed his wrist, throwing his hand by his side.

"Don't you dare touch me," I stated? He let out a psychopath laugh, throwing his head back.

"Bring the girl guys," he ordered when he sobered. Two guys walked in with Zoey. She had her hands tied up in front of her and there was tape on her mouth.

"Release her," he ordered and the guys reached to take off the rope and the tape.

"Come to your friend,"

Zoey moved forward and the creepy guy moved away, giving us space. As soon as Zoey reached me, she throws her arms around my neck hugging me.

"Asher is outside waiting for you. Once you reached him, both of you get away from here." I murmured near her ears. She pulled away looking at me.

"How emotional," The creepy boss taunted.

"Let her go," I stated.

"I will," he said before looking at Zoey," Walk out."

"I'll accompany her," Leah volunteered.

"Yeah go,"

Zoey glanced at me one more time before she walked away with Leah.

"Get her,"

I turned around and the two guys made their way toward me. I kick the first one in the stomach before punching the other one in the face. The first one swings his fist at me and I squat down to duck it. I stood up and kick his side before side kicking him in the face. The second one grabbed my arm, twisting it behind my back.

I elbowed him in the chin before turning around to knee him in his jewels. I then leaned to punch his face, knocking him out.

I felt a hard impact on my side, sending me on the ground. I looked at the first guy, who smirked happily. I glared at him before kicking his ankle, then his knee. I immediately stood up and sidekick him in the face.

"I finally get to see you in action," The creepy boss commented and I looked at him.

"Not gonna lie, I love it. I love how strong you are, I bet you'll be as strong in bed. I can't wait to take you there." He said while walking closer to me.

I threw up in my mouth.

I let out a scream when I felt a hard poke on my neck. I turned to my side and saw the first guy with a syringe in his hand.

"Now you're going to dream a little before you'll have to satisfy me." I heard the boss said. My vision was starting to blur and my head was spinning.

Fuck...

This wasn't going as planned. I was supposed to gain some times so that Blaze and the others get some times to circle the entire area. What now?

I reached out and pressed my earrings. Unfortunately, that was the only thing that I was able to do before falling. Everything went dark.

Blaze's pov:

Zoey walked out with Leah behind her. She ran to Asher and he reached to hug her. I looked at Dante and nodded at him. Our entire team dispersed around the ruin, their guns in their hand.

I looked back at Asher and he was driving away as planned.

"Better get her quick, she isn't safe there," Leah told me before running into the forest away from us.

I walked to the main door and pulled it opened.

"Let me go in first," Antonio said and I nodded. I followed him and we walked down. As soon as we were able to see around, we saw at least 20 guys with a knife.

Antonio started to shoot away and everyone followed him. There was no way to hide, we had to duck and some got shot in their arms. I pulled my hand up and shot one of the guys who was sneaking behind Antonio. Antonio looked at me and gave me a nod.

A red light caught my eyes and it was the red light on my wrist.

Fuck!

"We need to find Haven, she's in trouble," I told Antonio.

"There is only a hallway here, let's go."

We run through the hallway and found a guy on the floor. The whole room was empty.

"There must be a way out," Antonio walked to the wall and started to touch around, trying to find something

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah