《Chapter 6: Blaze》

~ Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new Ending.~

Blaze's pov:

I was texting my older brother Dante when I felt Kai elbowed my side. I looked up from my phone and he was looking somewhere else. I follow his sight and it was a girl with purplish hair.

Everyone was looking at the scene curiously.

I don't think I saw her here before...

"The ball please," I heard Dylan asked.

What is he up to now?

"Did you throw it?" The girl asked firmly.

He nodded smugly, "Yes ma'am."

"Then you can come to pick it up yourself." She stated confidently.

"Oooh, why so rude." He chuckled standing up.

"You must be the new girl everyone's talking about." He said shortly after staring at her.

I noticed that Devin and Jeremy stood up from their table. They walked to the front and stood in front of the girl.

Enzo and I talked a couple of times outside school and I did meet Devin and Jeremy too. They were cool to hang out with but at school, we prefer to stay in our corner as we didn't want others to think that we teamed up together. We were friends and do help each other when needed.

"Can you move the fuck away from here?" Dylan asked.

"Back off," Jeremy warned him calmy.

"Why?" Dylan asked, both his hand buried in his jean's pocket.

"Because we say so," Devin stated.

"Why so protective over her? Is she the new girl of your dear friend Enzo?" Dylan was trying to push them to their edge. He likes to provoke fights.

"Not really,"

Another voice joins in but this time it was Enzo himself. He walked to the girl while glaring at Dylan. He throws his arm around her shoulder.

Dylan smirked, "Oh so she is one of your toy things now."

"You need to get your mind out of the gutter," The girl responded.

"She is my sister. If I catch any of you near her, I'll make sure you won't get to see the end of this semester." Enzo warned him and his group at the table.

He has a sister...

I get the point that he wants to protect her from Dylan but he just put her in more trouble. Dylan was messed up, now that he knows that the girl is off limit, he's going to try to get her at all cost.

I noticed the way the girl looked at Enzo. She seemed surprised by his warning. Does she even know what her brother does?

Enzo walked out with the girl and the guys followed them outside. Dylan turned to his table, a smirk on his face.

"Does he think that I'm going to listen to him?" He chuckled.

I knew it...

He sat down at this place and I looked back at my phone.

"Why doesn't he listen for once," Reggie said by my side.

"He's Dylan, he doesn't understand words. He only understands punches." Kai commented.

"Did Dante text you?" Reggie asked me and I shook my head no.

"I'm still waiting for his reply," I said.

"Who's picking Hayley from school today?" Kai asked us.

"Dante will pick her up," I replied.

"Cool,"

Hayley was our little sister. She's only 5 years old and she was our precious gem. Our mom died a month after she gave birth to Hayley. Unfortunately, she didn't die because of medical issues but one of our dad's enemy kill her.

Since then my brother and I looked after our sister. My dad was still on the lookout for the one who kills our mom. He is a successful businessman as well as a good leader. Dante, our elder brother was also working hard to find the murderer.

We wanted to help them but they don't want the twin, Reggie and Kai, and me to get involved in these things. However, here at school Dylan and his group always give us additional work. Reggie and Kai were one year younger than me.

5 minutes later, the bell rang. We stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. Everyone was rushing to their lockers to get their stuff for their next class.

"I need to go to the toilet," Reggie said.

"Me too," Kai added.

"I'll wait for you by the lockers," I said and they nodded.

I left them and made my way to the lockers. As I walked past the first hallway, another person walked in and bumped into me hard.

As a reflex, I wrap my arm around her back before she touches the ground. The paper that was in her hand went flying on the ground. Her front collides against my chest and her hands went on my arms. Her hazel eyes were fixed on my greenish hazel eyes.

"Sorry and thank you." She said her voice soft.

I gave her a nod before removing my arm around her. She went to pick up the paper that fell from her hands. I turned to leave when she stopped me.

"Wait,"

I looked at her.

"Can you tell me where L.b 2.1 is?" She asked and I nodded.

"That's the laboratory. It's down the hallway." I replied.

"Thank you," she said before walking to her class. I watched her till her figure disappeared before walking to the lockers.

----

School ended and we were back home. Dante went to pick Hayley from school, the twin was watching some movie in the living room while I was making some sandwiches for us.

Hayley likes to eat a snack whenever she came from school. Dante and I were the only one who knew how to cook, so we would take turns to cook and pick her up from school.

I heard the front door opened," I'm home."

That's her...

I pick up the sandwich plates and walked into the living room. She was already on Kai's laps hugging his neck.

"How was your day?" Reggie asked her. I handed her one of the sandwiches and she removed her arms from Kai's neck.

"It was good, I play a lot." She giggled.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah