《Chapter 4: Kyle and Asher》

~I don't care about who the biggest fish in the pond is... I'm a whole different animal.~

Haven's pov:

Time flew by quickly and before I knew it, it was already lunchtime. I made my way to the lockers first and I was surprised to see a familiar figure near mine.

I walked to her other side and opened my locker. She noticed me and gave me a smile which I gladly return.

"Guess we'll be seeing each other more often," I said making her chuckles.

"I honestly don't mind," Zoey added.

I put some of my books in the locker making my bag lighter.

"Are you going to the cafeteria?" Zoey asked and I nodded.

"And you?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's have lunch together." She shrugged.

"Sure,"

We both closed our lockers before walking toward the cafeteria. The hallways were empty and silent. Zoey pushed the cafeteria door opened and we were instantly met with the loud noises.

I looked around and it was crowded. I also noticed that everyone has their groups and they had their specific corner.

"Come with me," Zoey said grabbing my wrist. She pulled me to the queue where we waited. Once again, I let my eyes roamed around.

On the right side at the front, it seemed like it was the soccer players corner. Two guys were standing up by the table, playing catch with a soccer ball.

In the middle at the front, it looks like it was the cheerleader's table. There was a lot of poms on the table. Some of the girls were doing their make up while some girls were drooling while staring at the soccer players.

On the left side, it was quieter. Everyone was minding their own business while not being too loud. Some students were talking among themselves, some had their eyes fixed on their phone and there was a small amount of them who was revising.

There were three tables at the empty back.

"Why are the tables at the back empty?" I asked Zoey.

"Well one of them is for your brother and his group, the middle one is for Dylan and the left one is for Blaze and his brothers." She explained.

"Wow," I said and she shrugged.

Our turns finally came and we bought our lunch. I took two slices of pizza and some french fries. Zoey walked to a table on the left side of the cafeteria and there were two guys already sitting there.

"Hi," she greeted them.

"Hi," they both replied before looking my way.

"Guys meet Haven and Haven meet Kyle and Asher. They are my friends." Zoey introduced us.

"Hi," I said as I sat down.

"Hi," Kyle nodded at me. He had long dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Hi, I like your hair," Asher commented. He has short blond hair and crystal blue eyes.

"Thank you." I chuckled.

"They weren't wrong when they say that you look like a badass." Kyle suddenly commented.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"Everyone. You were the new headline of the school's talk this morning." Asher replied.

"What the heck,"

Zoey send me a sympathetic smile, "You'll get used to it soon."

The cafeteria suddenly went silent and when I looked toward the door, I saw three guys walking in. They were all wearing a black leather jacket and the middle guy was more built than the other two.

Damn...

"The Alejandro brothers." I heard Zoey said.

They walked to their table which was a few meters away from ours. They sat down and two among them started to talk while the middle one was just listening, his eyes fixed on his phone.

Someone waved their hands in front of my face and I turned to my side to see Asher looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"It's a no," He said and I looked at him confused.

"Huh?"

"These guys mean troubles, it's better to stay away from them," Asher warned me.

"Besides, every girl that tries to get their attention failed so... don't try if you don't want any of them to break your heart," Kyle added before eating some french fries.

"Well, she is Enzo's sister, one of them might give her a chance." Zoey shrugged.

"You are Enzo's sister?" Kyle asked me wide-eyed.

"Yes..." I trailed off.

"That explains the car," Asher murmured to himself.

"Anyway, I'm not interested in any of these guys," I told them.

"Right," Kyle said not believing me. I seriously wasn't interested in them.

We started to eat our lunch while having casual talks. Kyle and Asher were talking about a fight that happened this morning in the backfield. Two boys fought for a girl and it didn't end well.

I was looking around when my eyes landed on Devin and Jeremy who was walking toward their table. As if knowing, Devin looked at me and smiled at me. Jeremy who saw Devin smiling looked at my way and he gave me a nod.

They both know me well since they used to come over during the holidays to hang out with Enzo at our house and I would join them whenever I was bored.

"Are you going to join them?" Asher suddenly asked and I shook my head no.

"I'm good here." I shrugged.

"Here comes queen bee aka Meredith," Zoey informed us and I looked at the cheerleader's table. She was wearing her cheerleading outfit, which was tight on her. She had her poms in her hands and she walked directly to the soccer player's table. She sat on one of the guys laps before smiling at him.

"Looks like he's the chosen one for tonight." Kyle chuckled.

"Wasn't he the chosen one last week?" Zoey frowned.

"Well, let me explain this to you," Asher smirked leaning his elbow on the table, "You know when you like something and it's good, you usually go for more. So here, it is a similar case. She loves him in bed and wishes for more."

"Shut up," Zoey gagged making us chuckled.

Every table was full except for Dylan's table. I wonder how the golden boy looks like. The Alejandro brothers honestly look hot and scary. I kinda like their vibes, they were the same as Antonio and Rosalee. But I wasn't interested in any of them.

A/n

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah