《Chapter 25: Apology》

~ I get jealous. I get mad. I get worried. I get curious. That's only because I care. ~

Haven's pov:

Today was Saturday. It's been two days since Blaze came to pick Hayley and two days since I saw Enzo. He didn't come to school or home, every time he would make up an excuse so that dad and I didn't worry.

Unfortunately, this didn't work on me. I was worried but the fact that he talked to dad himself, made me less worry. It showed that he was okay. I figure that he was staying at Devin's house to get better. Devin's parents were always on a business trip and they were barely at home.

I only saw Devin and Jeremy at school and both of them had a dark purplish bruise on their jawline.

My phone rang and I picked it up when I noticed it was Zoey.

"Hey," I greeted her.

"Hi, I'm outside your house." She informed me.

"Yeah, I'm coming," I replied. I hang up, but my phone in my purse before walking downstairs. Like usual, I had my knife in my bag.

 Like usual, I had my knife in my bag

(Haven's outfit⬆️)

I walked outside and locked the door behind me. I walked to Zoey's car and sat in the passenger's seat.

"How are you?" She asked as she started to drive toward the mall.

Yesterday at school during lunch, Zoey suggested that we go to the mall and spend the day there. I agreed because I didn't have any plans this weekend.

It's been three days now and neither Rosalee nor Antonio called me yet. I hope that wherever they were, they were fine.

"I'm fine and you?" I asked.

"I'm good," she smiled.

----

We reached the mall and Zoey parked the car. We stepped out and made our way inside.

"How about we start on the right side?" Zoey suggested and I nodded.

We walked by the windows and looked at the items displayed. First, she walked into one of the makes up store. She picked up a few lipsticks, a nude palette and a beauty blender.

"Will you buy anything?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"I'm good," I reassured her. My mom usually buys my make up from one of her friends so whenever I need anything, I would just text her and she would bring it to me.

We walked out and walked by one of the heels shops. Zoey grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside.

"Oh my god, there are so many new heels." She walked to the left shelves and started to look at them.

"Try this," she showed me one.