《Chapter 45: pillow fight》

~Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.~

Haven's pov:

School was over and both Rosalee and Zoey was in my room. Both of them were laying down on the bed, while i was reorganising my closet. Yesterday when I went on a date with Blaze, I kinda made a mess while choosing my outfit.

"I can't believe that there are only two days left," I heard Rosalee sighed. Both her and Antonio were leaving on Sunday.

"Did the guys say when we will go to the club?" Zoey asked curiously.

"I was going to ask Antonio about it but then he got a call and I don't know where he went." Rosalee sighed.

"I can ask Blaze if you want," I suggested while walking near the bed.

"Sure," Zoey said.

I walked to my desk and picked up my phone.

"By the way, where were you yesterday?" Rosalee suddenly asked. I looked at her and she was giving me the you-better-not-lie look.

"Why?" I asked cautiously.

"Well after ending my work yesterday, I came here to see you but the whole house was empty." Rosalee pointed out. She does have a spare key to my house.

"Fine, I was on a date," I admitted making Zoey gasped. Rosalee smirked.

"Oh really, with who?" Rosalee sat down, crossed her legs and pulled one of the pillows on her laps.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Zoey asked.

"That explains why your closet was a mess, you always keep your things tidied," Rosalee added.

"I went on a date with Blaze, I didn't tell anyone about it because I wanted to see where it goes first," I explained.

"Blaze!" Zoey said shocked.

"I know," Rosalee shrugged

"Huh? How did you know that?" I asked her confused.

"Well I did see you two kissed at the mansion," She smirked and my mouth dropped.

"What?"

"Yep, it was when he called you to the room to talk. Antonio send me to call you and since the door was open, I saw everything. I didn't interrupt because you guys seem so lost in that kiss,"

I blushed.

Oh my god.

"So how was the date?" Zoey asked excitedly.

"It was really good..." I sat by the edge of the bed and like every girls' group do, I told them about them the date. They were smiling when I finished.

"You are so fucking whipped," Rosalee commented before she reached to hit me with one of the pillows. I put my arms up as a shield so that the pillow doesn't hit my face.

"PILLOW FIGHT!"

Zoey started to hit us with a pillow and Rosalee went after her. I try to crawl away from the war zone but Rosalee grabbed my arm and pulled me in the middle. Both of them ganged up on me and started to hit me.

"Seriously!" I said as I hide my face.

"Yes, that's for hiding us all these things." Zoey pointed out.

"And that's also for crushing so hard on a boy you just met," Rosalee added.

"Who's the boy?"

They both froze and we looked toward the door. Antonio stood by the door, his arm crossed around his chest.

"Blaze," Rosalee answered. I grabbed the pillow from her hand and hit her in the face. She wasn't expecting it, so she fell on the bed next to me.

"Are you two official?" Antonio asked me.

"No..." I trailed off.

"Well, that sucks," He walked to the other side of the bed, near his sister and sat down.

"Hmm, what do we do for the club plan?" Zoey suddenly asked and we looked at her.

"We can go tonight," Antonio said.

"What about the others?" Zoey asked.

"Well we can go to the club and they'll join us there when they'll be ready," Rosalee suggested.

"Sounds good," Antonio agreed.

"I'll call Asher and Kyle," Zoey said.

"I'll call Blaze," I said and they all 'ooouuu' at me. I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the bed. I took my phone and called Blaze.

The phone rang twice before he picked up.

"Hey babe," his voice was really low.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah sorry if I'm talking too low but you call at the wrong time, I'm with Dante on the field." He explained.

"Ooops, I'll call you later," I said.

"No, what did you want to tell me?" He asked.

"I can call you later," I reassured him.

"Haven,"

"It's nothing important. I just wanted to tell you that the girls and I were going to the club. I was hoping you and your brothers would join but if you-"

"No, we will be done soon. We'll join you, just text me the club's name." He said and I nodded.

"Alright,"

"See you,"

"See you," Before he hangs up, I heard a gunshot.

I put my phone on the desk and walked to the bed.

"They'll be there," Zoey informed us.

"Blaze and his brother will join later," I added.

"Great, you girls get ready. I'm going to my apartment to change." Antonio told us.

"Well, Haven you'll have to lend me a dress or any outfit suitable for the club," Rosalee said and I nodded.

"My closet is open,"

Antonio stood up and made his way out while Rosalee went to my closet.

"Well, I better go home too. I need to find a dress for tonight." Zoey told me.

"I can lend you one of mine. My mom sends me a lot of club outfits and luckily I did bring them with them. I know a few dresses that will suit you perfectly." I suggested.

"Are you sure?" She asked hesitantly and I nodded.

"I found one," Rosalee said from my closet.

"Nevermind, I don't like it anymore." She added making us chuckled.

"Let's go in and find you something too."

We both walked to the closet and saw Rosalee going through my clothes. She was really picky when it comes to dresses. Hopefully, we'll found one for her.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah