《Chapter 57: Epilogue》

~Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.~

One year later >

Haven's pov:

I felt soft lips pressed against my cheek and I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting them to the lights of the room.

My eyes landed on his greenish hazel ones. He gave me one of his signature smile that always makes my morning brighter.

"Good morning, Love." His husky voice let me know that he just woke up.

"Good morning," I greeted him. I moved closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist, keeping me close to his side.

"I need to go back to work." He said and I frowned.

"So early? You came home late last night, you barely ate something and crash on the bed tired." I pointed out.

"I still have a lot of works pending," he added.

"Can't you go a little late? Just for today." I asked as I tilt my head to look at him. He was already looking down at me with a slight smile on his lips.

"Alright, I'll go after lunch." He said and I smiled.

It's been six months now that Blaze and I were living together. After him, Enzo, Devin and Jeremy got graduated they all started to work. Enzo went with mom and Rosalee was officially his girlfriend now.

Blaze started to work with his dad in his company. After he bought this house, he asked me to move in with him.

We do fight at the club whenever we got some free time.

I was still going to school as in a few weeks, I'll graduate along with Zoey, Asher, Kyle and the twin.

Dante also moved into his dad's mansion since he was taking over the gang. Now that Raphael already dealt with his wife's murderer, he decided to retire from the gang things and focus on his business.

Hayley was sad when her two elder brothers moved out. Every weekend, the twin would bring her over and we would play different games. Sometimes Dante would join us but that was really rare. He's always covered in bruises or cuts.

"She asked me to stay home and now she is lost in her thoughts, ignoring me." I heard Blaze complained.

I chuckled, moving over to straddle him.

"Aww the baby wants attention," I cooed pinching his cheeks.

He hates when I do that...

"Baby me one more time and I swear I'll give you a real one." He warned playfully.

I shrugged," I mean I don't mind as long as you are ready to be a daddy."

"Don't put ideas in my mind, I might like it." He stated.

Before I could say anything else, his phone started to ring. He sighed and reached to grab it from the bed's table. I move away from him and let him work.

I climb off the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I did my business and brushed my teeth. I walked out and noticed that the room was empty.

I made my way to the kitchen and there he was near the counter, noting something in his diary while he was still on the phone.

I started to make some breakfast for both of us.

Living with Blaze for six months, I learned more about his likes and dislikes

I was almost done with the second plate when I felt a hard slap on my butt.

"Ouch,"

He wrapped his arms around my stomach, kissing my head," I told you that those shorts make your butt pop out more and it's hard to resist."

Honestly, I should get used to it by now. He doesn't leave any opportunity to slap my butt and I do the same with him whenever I can.

"I love you,"

Those are three words that I never get tired of hearing.

"I love you too,"

I finished the second plate and I handed him his plate. We both made our way to our dining table area and started to eat while talking about casual things.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Blaze asked curiously.

"No, not really. Rosalee said that she would face time me when she's free and Zoey might come over to drop a few books," I replied.

"Hmmm,"

"When will you be back home?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know, but if I finished too late I'll inform you and you go to bed. Don't wait for me, understand?" He asked as if he just scolded a kid.

"Yes dad," I replied rolling my eyes.

"Dy,"

"Huh?"

"It's daddy sweetie," he playfully winked at me.

"How about we finished our food and talk about this later?" I asked and he chuckled.

We both finished our breakfast and I did the dishes. I was drying my hand with the kitchen's table when a gasp escaped my lips. I wrapped my arm around his neck as a reflex.

Blaze smirked down at me as he carried me to our bedroom. He throws me on the bed before reaching out to remove the shirt he was wearing.

"I hope that you are ready," he asked as he bends over near my face.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "You and I both know that I'm always ready for you."

He bends down and crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back with the same intense and reached out to run my fingers in his hair.

His handwork on the button of my pyjamas. He succeeded to remove the top and threw it out of his way. He trailed his kisses on my neck, down on my shoulder before lightly biting the area on my chest.

Let's just say that the next hour was steamy. I was dead exhausted and stayed on the bed. He made me some lunch and we ate on the bed.

Time flew by quickly and before we know it, he was getting ready to leave for the office. He kissed me on the lips before going.

A/N

Hey guys that's the last chapter of the book. I hope you enjoy the book, don't forget to vote and comment. Also, i want to thank everyone for all the support and well wishes. You guys always encourages me to write more.
Till next time,
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah