《Chapter 27: Fight Club》

~ You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. ~

Haven's pov:

We were now in the car, going to the club Zoey talked about. It was around 7:30 p.m.

When I reached home from the mall, I tried to contact Antonio many times but he didn't answer. I called Rosalee and even a few guys that were close to them but none of them replies.

I was starting to get worried and scare. What if the boss already got them before me, what if my friends are in danger?

"We're here," Kyle informed us.

Zoey told Noah and she was also bringing Asher and Kyle with her and he was okay with that. We stepped out of the car.

 We stepped out of the car

(Haven's outfit⬆️)

We all made our way to the entrance. I was quite confused I saw that there was no security guy by the door. Kyle pushed the door open and held it for us. We walked inside and I let my eyes roamed around.

There was a ring right in the end corner of the room.

"You bought us to a fighting club." I heard Asher said behind me. I turned to them.

"What?" Zoey asked wide-eyed," I swear that the address Noah gave me."

"Let's find him," I told Zoey and she nodded. She looked around while walking and finally spot him.

"He's there,"

We looked at the direction she was pointing. There he was with his group of friends. As if knowing we were looking at him, he turned to look at us and stood up. He made his way toward Zoey.

"Hi cutie," he greeted her.

"Hi," she smiled widely.

"So you already met Haven, and these two are my friends Kyle and Asher. Guys meet Noah."

The guys handshake and Noah turned back to Zoey," My friends are kinda drunk right now, so we are not going there. I don't want them to say anything that might make you uncomfortable."

"Let's go near another table,"

We followed him to the right side of the room where we stood by a table.

"I'll bring you guys some drinks." He said firmly before leaving the table.

"Something is wrong with this guy... no one is perfect like that," Asher commented as soon as he left. Zoey glared at him.

"Huh Haven," I looked at Kyle and he gestured me to look at the left corner of the room. My eyes landed on Enzo who was with Devin and Jeremy.

They were talking among themselves and seems like they didn't see me yet. I wanted to walk there and talk to him but I can't. Someone approached their table and when he turned, I recognised him. It was Reggie. They all walked away toward another table where Blaze, Kai and Dante were.

"They are all here," Zoey murmured.

"I think that's the club where usually the fighters hang out." Kyle pointed out.

"You mean Noah is a..." Zoey trailed off.

"I won't be surprised if he is. He shoots really well." I added.

"Oh my," Zoey sighed.

"It's not too late to leave him," Asher sang lowly looking everywhere besides her.

"It's not too late to leave Ashley," Zoey snapped back.

"I will if you kiss me," Asher stated making Zoey gasped.

Woah...

I looked at Kyle and he seemed amused by the bluntness of his dear friend.

"I-I..." Zoey was speechless.

"ATTENTION,"

We looked at the fighting ring and there was a guy with a mic. Noah came to us with a tray full of drinks. Everyone beside me grabs one and chuck it down.

"WE HAVE A CHALLENGE TONIGHT, COME UP GIRL," a girl walked up and there was wolf whistle everywhere. She was wearing a black sports bra with leather jeans and black boots.

"SHE CHALLENGES YOU," the guy pointed toward Enzo's group. I couldn't tell who he was pointing. Everyone cheered loudly.

Please don't be Enzo...

Enzo walked away from the table and stopped in the middle of the room. He walked into the ring and I noticed he didn't bend completely when he walked through the ropes.

"This is new, they never let guys fight girls," Noah commented.

All I was worry about was Enzo. I don't know where he was hurt but I hope he can fight.

We heard the bell and they started to circle each other. The girl attack and Enzo block her easily. She used her feet to throw a double kick on his face but he put his arms up to protect himself.

She then backs away a little. Enzo studied her carefully. She attacked again and this time she was able to hit his stomach. Enzo groaned, holding his stomach. He was starting to breathe hard and there was a pain look on his face.

This can't be the effect of a single punch...

I looked toward Blaze's table and everyone was looking at him with an unreadable expression. I leaned closer to Kyle and grabbed his arm to gain his attention. He looked down at me.

"I might have to go up there, if anything goes wrong there is a knife in my bag, take it with you and get Asher and Zoey out of here," I ordered.

"Alright, be careful." He said and I nodded.

I walked behind him and Asher, making my way toward Blaze's table. I was midway there when Blaze's eyes landed on me. I watched as his facial expression changed and he looked confused and... worry?

"The fuck you're doing here?" Devin's eyes widened when I reached their table. They all looked at me.

"Where was Enzo hurt?" I asked Blaze.

He stared at me for a few seconds before replying," He had two long cuts on his stomach."

"Why would you tell her that? And how does she Enzo was hurt?" Devin asked but I ignore him. I looked at Enzo and he was back at fighting that girl. I clenched my fist when she kicks him in the stomach again this time knocking him down.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah