《Chapter 56: Family》

~Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life.~

Haven's pov:

I made my way to my room, feeling excited. After our conversation in the living room, I was impatient to tell Blaze about the good news.

I grabbed my phone from my bed's table and dialled his number. Usually, at this time, Blaze would be with his brothers at the mansion so I hope he's free and that he will pick up my phone call.

The phone rang twice before he picked it up.

"If it's bad news, I don't wanna hear it." He said instantly after picking up.

"Hello to you too," I said and heard him sighed.

"Please tell me you're not leaving." He pleaded.

"I'm not leaving," I told him.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I'm staying here."

"Fuck yes," I heard him screamed and I smiled.

"However, mom invited you and your family for dinner tomorrow," I added.

"Huh?"

"Yes," I chuckled.

"Oh my... alright, I'll inform everyone."

"I'll see you tomorrow then," I said.

"Yes, I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled.

------

It was now 6 pm and I was getting ready in my room. Mom cooked everything herself and I helped her as much as I could. Dad went to the store to get some drinks and snack while Enzo got the backyard patio ready for our guest.

 Dad went to the store to get some drinks and snack while Enzo got the backyard patio ready for our guest

(Haven's outfit⬆️)

Once I was ready, I made my way downstairs. Enzo was in the kitchen eating a popsicle.

"Someone's eager to see their boyfriend." He taunted and I rolled my eyes.

"Did you tell Rosalee that you are going with mom?" I asked him curiously.

"No, I want to give her a surprise." He shrugged.

"I'm so proud of you," I smiled as I wrapped my arm around his neck. He looked at me weirdly before removing my arm.

"Go put that on the table outside." He said pointing at the napkins.

"Mom told you to do that." I reminded him.

"I'm quite busy right now." He said pointing at his popsicle. I sighed, grabbed the napkins and made my way to the backyard.

 I sighed, grabbed the napkins and made my way to the backyard

The food was still inside as it would get cold outside. Enzo walked in with a basket and there were the plates, knife and spoon in. We started to prepare the table.

We heard the doorbell rang and we made our way inside. Mom was already by the front door. She opened the door and Raphael walked inside first.

"Long time no see Raph," Mom smiled before hugging him.

Do they know each other?

"Same to you Lily," Raphael replied.

"HAVEN!"

Hayley ran toward me and I kneel to hug her. The guys walked in, behind her.

"Oh lord, so whose the boyfriend among you four?" Mom asked looking at the guys. Everyone chuckled.

"That would be me," Blaze walked closer to her.

"Oh, tall, handsome, buff... nice one honey." Mom commented glancing at me. My cheeks heat up.

"Mom," I warned her.

Everyone snickered.

"Raphael,"

Dad walked in and went to handshake Raphael. He did the same with the other guys.

"Let's go out,"

We all made our way to the patio. I was almost out of the door when Dante stopped and grabbed Hayley's hand from me. I was a little confused but what happened next explain everything.

I felt my back collide against the wall with Blaze towering over me. Thank god, everyone was already outside.

"What are y-"

"Shush," he stated before bending to kiss my lips. I kissed him back wrapping my arm around his neck.

"I'm glad that I would be able to kiss those lips whenever I want." He commented after pulling away.

"And we can do so much more," I gave him a flirtatious wink.

"Don't tempt me," he warned dangerous low.

"Ahm, Ahm..."

We heard someone fake cough and I turned around to see Enzo looking at us, with his arms crossed on his chest.

"At least get a room," he said making us chuckled.

"Shall we?" Blaze asked me playfully.

"No, you shall not. No babies on my watch." Enzo stated.

"Well that's gonna last only for three weeks... so does that mean that we can after?" I smirked at Enzo.

Enzo raised an eyebrow, "Don't make me stay back,"

"Stay back? Three weeks... you are leaving?" Blaze asked Enzo confused.

"Yeah, since Haven will stay here with dad I thought that I should go with mom and settle there," Enzo explained to him.

"He's also going for Rosalee," I added.

"Oh," Blaze understood, "Best of luck man."

He nodded, "Thanks, I'll need it."

"Well let's go out," Enzo said and we nodded.

We all made our way to the patio.

"And they finally join us," Kai pulled his glass of wine up.

After that, we sat down and talked until it was dinner time. I learned that mom was a good friend of Blaze's mom in high school. They lost contacts once they each got married. Mom also commented that Hayley was a small replica of her mother. She has the same eyes and the same nose as her.

Once dinner was over, I helped mom cleaned up while the boys remained in the backyard talking.

"I must say, you got the one." Mom smiled at me.

"I'm lucky," I said and she nodded.

"Everyone can tell that he loves you. His way of looking at you, his way of respecting you and memorising every single detail... he's a keeper." Mom approved.

I let the towel on the counter and went to hug her.

"Live your life honey, don't hesitate to move forward but always remember to enjoy the present. Those moments are precious and they won't come back again." She kissed my head.

I pulled away from her and smiled at her.

"Shall we join them?" I asked and she nodded.

"We shall," she chuckled.

We both made our way out and went near the boys. Blaze kept a seat beside him for me and as soon as I sat down, he intertwined our fingers and let his hands on my lap.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah