o i k a w a ⋆ t o o r u♡

{i love you.}

~O I K A W A T O O R U~

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The screams from the crowd were echoing across the gym. The cheers and scream getting louder and happier every passing moment a point was made on our side.

Sitting on the edge of your seat with your heartbeat speeding up waiting for the ball to be served. Your eyes widen as you realized who was serving next.

Oikawa tooru. The one an only. You had came to watch his game today as you did every other time.

He loved searching the crowded bleachers just to get a small smile from you. Just to hear your faint cheer be covered by other peoples cheers.

He didn't mind though as long as he got to see your face, he thought it was all worth it.

As the volleyball got handed to him, he turned his head to search for you within the crowds as he did every time he served.

You gave him the biggest smile you could possibly form and threw your hands up with a thumbs up for him.

He swore he could've melted on the spot seeing that. His heart fluttered as he watched your actions.

He started to clear out the noises from the crowds as the noise of the whistle blew. He stared down at the ground and lifted his head at this sound.

The confident smirk of his appeared once more as he bounced the ball twice on the floor. He took one deep breath in inhaling all the air he could and began to breathe it out.

Staring straight ahead he tossed up the ball, ran towards it and jumped upwards.

Spotting at where he wanted to hit it, he swung his right hand back finding the momentum to hit the ball. With all his might his hand met the volleyball as it was falling down.

The ball dashed through the air hitting the other court right on the line.

The crowds went quiet. Everyone on the court when silent. Your eyes widened at the sight and you unconsciously opened your mouth.

Everyone remained silent, that was until the noise of the whistle blew as the ref stretched out his arm pointing to the Aoba Johsai's side.

Cheers rung out throughout the gymnasium. The whole Aoba Johsai's team screamed in happiness and excitement.

You stood up from your seat and screamed with all your might. "GOOD JOB TOORU!"

He looked up at you and gave you a big smile showing all his teeth. His eyes squinted as he smiled brightly.

Excitement bubbled up inside you again as you couldn't wait to greet him and congratulate him.

The teams lined up on the court and said thank you to each other for the game.

As soon as that was done with you ran down as fast as your legs could take you to meet Oikawa. When you were down there the teams had just left to go to the changing rooms and would be coming back in any minute.

He entered once again into the gym as his eyes scanned the crowd looking for one certain person. As he was scanning the crowds his eyes met your figure.

A big smile appeared on his face as you looked around for him not being able to find him. He decided to come up behind you and scare you.

He started silently walking over to you as you were still searching for him in the crowd. He started giggling to himself as he was heading over seeing you still haven't noticed him.

Your breathe hitched as you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. In the corner of you eye you could see the fluffy brown hair that tickled your neck.

"TOORU!" You screamed while turning around. You put your arms around his neck and rested them on his shoulders.

He bent down a bit wrapping his arms around your waist once again. He lifted you off the ground and spun you around.

He brought you back a bit and stared into your eyes. He placed you back onto the ground with his forehead against yours, still staring into your eyes.

You started to get shy and feel flustered and tried to turn your head away. Oikawa grabbed your chin so your gazed was met with his once more.

He moved his face a little bit back now still looking at you. He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear as you gave him a soft smile.

He started moving his face closer to yours once again, only this time he moved over to the right side of your face where he had just tucked a piece of your hair back.

"I love you," he whispered into your ear. Your face started heating up after hearing those three words he just told you.

Your eyes had widened and your heart began to pick up the pace. You staying silent Oikawa pulled back with a slight smile on his face only to see you as red as a cherry.

He laughed a bit but stopped as he noticed your eyes tearing up.

You guys had been dating for around 6 months now and never said those three words to each other yet. Your eyes started watering at the happiness and warmth you felt right now.

You looked up to see Oikawa with a bit of a worried face and remembered you didn't say it back. You gave him the biggest toothy smile possible and jumped onto him.

"I love you too," you yelled at him. With that being said you both forgot about your surroundings only remembering each other.

┍━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┑
|WORD COUNT:934|
hey dudes❧
um idrk if this was good or not LOL but
i tried to make it good. anyway lmk how
you feel about it:)

-𝓶ღ
┕━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┙