s a k u s a ⋆ k i y o o m i ☁

{Disgusting.}

~ S A K U S A  K I Y O O M I ~

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The day was long and practice was not helping Sakusa and his mood. He had already been irritated by the crowded halls now this?

-

Sakusa and you had known each other for a bit. You had been in the same class but never talked since he was usually by himself.

However this changed when the two of you got paired up for a project. After bonding together Sakusa realized you weren't so bad and could tolerate you.

Months go by and you guys get closer every day. The both of you start to catch feeling for one and another.

You decided you would confess to Sakusa since you just couldn't hold it in anymore. To your surprise he felt the same way.

Before you guys started dating though he had sat you down and talked to you about some things.

You knew he didn't like germs and knew if you were in a relationship it'd take time to get use to the physical affection.

You were fine with this though as you liked him so much you were willing to wait for him. No matter how long it took you'd wait until he was comfortable with the physical affection needed in the relationship.

It took a week or two to get use to holding your hand but it was progress.

It felt nice to him and you he loved the warmth your hand emitted. This was a new feeling to him, a good one too.

Another week or two go by and you guys are now able to hug. Not for too long but for long enough for the both of you to get comfort from the feeling.

This was all new to Sakusa, letting someone in his bubble was not something that happened often. The only one allowed this close to him was his cousin or when he was playing volleyball.

It's now been a month or two into your relationship and you've finally kissed! Not wanting to push him limits you waited for him to make the first move with you.

The two of you never cuddled or got too close for a long period of time but you guys were working on it.

-

And that was the progress of your relationship so far.

You had just gotten done with your club activities and were heading to the gym to watch Sakusa at practice.

The two of you had a usual routine of whenever you were done with your club activities, you would head over to the gym. You'd watch Sakusa finish practice and walk home together.

Sometimes you were hangout after but it all depended on the plans you guys made before hand.

Sakusa's irritation level had risen as his spikes were sloppy this practice. Overall he was just not having a good day.

He was at the point where everything was triggering his anger and irritation. He tried keeping calm as usually though not wanting to disturb anyone.

All he wanted to do at this point was go home. Whether it was he take a shower because of the dirty germs crawling all over him, or him wanting to punch something he knew he did not want to be here.

Sakusa had been so caught up in his own anger and irritation he had completely forgot about you coming. This was definitely not the time he wanted to see you.