m a t s u k a w a ⋆ i s s e i ☁

{Facetime?}

~ M A T S U K A W A  I S S E I ~

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Today has been a tiring day for you. You spent almost the whole day cleaning the apartment. You usually did this once a month just to keep the apartment nice and clean.

You were now lounging on the couch waiting for Matsukawa to get home from work. All you wanted was to just hangout together and relax.

He had been doing a lot of overtime at work which really sucked. You just missed him as a whole and the time you spent with him.

It was starting to get a little late now being 9pm. Matsukawa's work ended at 8pm so he should be home soon.

That is if he isn't working overtime again.

You sighed and pulled out your phone clicking on his contact. You sent him a text asking him what time he was going to be home.

Staring at the text for a bit you sighed and turned on the TV. Getting a little more relaxed after watching your favourite show your eyes started to droop a bit.

Almost falling asleep your phone began ringing. You picked up your phone from your side giving it a bit of a confused look.

Matsukawa never facetimes you when he's out so why was he now? Pushing your thoughts aside you answered the phone.

The person on the phone wasn't Matsukawa. Who is she?

Your screen showed a girl with her face almost squashed into a bed. You could see a figure behind her but couldn't really make out who it was.

Your heart dropped at the sight of the two. Her makeup was running down her face along with sweat.

You could hear her moaning loudly into the mic of the phone.

Staring wide eyed at the screen so many thoughts ran through your head. Was this really happening right now? You thought back to the many moments where Matsukawa had be off or distant lately but you thought it was just work.

Was it because this whole time he was fucking another woman? Before you even knew it angry and frustrated tears ran down your face.

You spaced out in your own thoughts for a little until you heard a voice. His voice.

Were you just imagining this? Louder moans came from the phone as this time a males moan accompanied the girls.

The girl now stared into the camera smirking at you a bit. Was she being serious right now?

You looked at the phone with such confusion and frustration you didn't know if you could handle it.

After smirking at you she tilted the phone upwards and back a bit. You were met with the face of your boyfriend.

Your boyfriend of 4 years now. The one whom you lived with. The one you've been with since college. So why did it turn out like this.

He was too caught in his 'activities' to even notice you were on the phone. You saw as he bit his lip watching himself slip in and out of the girl in front of him.

More groans and moans came from the phone. A loud slap echoed throughout your speaker as you stared in disbelief.

Never in your life have you thought the person you loved most, the person you would trust your life with, would break your heart like this.

You wanted to look away so bad, just to end the call but you couldn't. You needed to confirm this was your boyfriend. Though you saw his face you didn't know for sure right?

All the confirmation you needed was when she moaned out his name. She wanted you to know that it was him. She wanted to let you know she had your man in her bed.

You watched as he threw his head back letting out a loud groan before looking down again. Only this time he noticed your face on the phone the girl was holding.

His face held such a shock he felt speechless. Getting the confirmation you needed ended the call immediately.

Not wasting any time you get up and stomp to your shared bedroom. While aggressively wiping away your tears you pulled out your suitcase and started shoving all of your clothes in there.

You looked around to see if there was anything else you needed before heading out. You breathing is still fast, your heart rate is up, your tears are still running and you're trying to pack.

You head into the bathroom and grab your makeup bag and start shoving things in there as well. You tried to be careful and not break anything but it was hard due to the fact that you were so frustrated.

You tried taking deep breaths in and out to calm yourself a bit and get your vision to clear up. You finished grabbing your necessities and grabbed your bag and suitcase. Stepping out the bedroom you looked around once more to see if you would need anything.

The tears had now stopped and you've now calmed down a bit more. You walked to the door opening it.

Turning around one last time you looked around remembering all the good memories you had here. Now they were just reminders of a painful thing that happened in your life.

You stepped out the door and hurried to your car. Driving off you wished to never see that place again.

{PARTS 2, 3 & 4 ARE FEATURED ON MY TUMBLR @starylust}